Hello GOA. Everything well? Good :)

• Thread starter Roo Stercogburn
  • Start date
R

Roo Stercogburn

Found a fun bug. Tried to log in to Right Now to report it but couldn't actually use the new password I'd been sent. Marvelous.
Will sort subs thing later. Well probably.

So here it is and if any of your people ever check here you can log it and send the generic reply that its fixed in a future patch ;)

Was on TG hunt tonight. Logged as my healer. I was casting the lvl49 ASD but for some reason it wasn't greying out. I didn't realise it was casting at first until later on I noticed that that my power bar was going down = I'd thought I wasn't casting it because no change on quickbar.

Basically I was able to chain cast ASD.

Some might think this is a trivial bug, but I'm betting Albs and Hibs are shitting themselves from anyone that finds a way to abuse this.
It got to the point where I was casting and counting to 5 before casting it again.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Found a fun bug.
Basically I was able to chain cast ASD.
Some might think this is a trivial bug, but I'm betting Albs and Hibs are shitting themselves from anyone that finds a way to abuse this.
It got to the point where I was casting and counting to 5 before casting it again.
Probably working as intended.

D

Damon_D

Roo you tried to use the old pw ???.. Had the same problem , I seem to remeber I had to use the old one..god aint they clever peopel over at Goa's.............

L

Litmus

got 2 accounts useing the same e-mail address?, useualy the reason why peoples passwords dont work with rightnow

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hmm never thought to try the old password. I don't have it to hand, I'll have to wait til I get home.

Thinking on it, the problem went away after I LD'd and the spell starting casting correctly afterwards. Don't know if that was coincidence or not. No idea what triggered it misbehaving.

EDIT: Oh, and I also only have one account.

G

Galewyr Dark

Came acrross somethign similar with meh pally.

On a mezzed target..only works on mezzed targets...seems to work more in PvE also than RvR...you can chain cast taunt emptying the entire power bar in a few seconds, wiht no recast timer.

I have only got this to work once in RvR against some healer that i was chasing around hadrians, he came out of mezz..i taunted..he ran off... a few seconds later i noticed taunt was still lite so i cast again...and again....so on and so on.

Reported to RN but got no response.

Seems to only work on a target that IS mezzed and mainly in PvE VS mezzed mobs....so you can build up nice aggro on a mob :)

-Gale

F

Flimgoblin

hopefully we'lll get 1.63 soon so the interrupt part of that bug won't be there...

(even if the rest of it remains)

H

Hargh

Still wouldn't mind knowing what the maintenance was yesterday. Even if it's a lie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom