Hello Fellow Minecraftians.(blog of sorts)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i've been away from the minecraft scene for a while, just was really busy and didn't get into it after a long break. Shame i couldn't help more with the server etc, but what can you do? Real life comes first afterall.

Especially apologies to our Lord Chosen, but i think you've managed without ;) Should try and get on the server some time or other(miss my spoider :(), but new job and such keep me at such random intervals that i can't really be a "reliable" mod for it.

Now then, couple of days ago i looked at my minecraft icon on the desktop and decided to do somthing, anything really. What i didn't expect is my brain having a big fart and basically forcing me to undertake one massive build project in a fresh new world. Ofcourse as usual, no helps, just plain old slave labour.

You might be curious on the subject? A huge dragon? Space station? The moon? Not quite.

If you're familiar with a lightly popular game, world of warcraft(hur), you might understand my late reaction to what i've actually started to be a bit...daunting.

Tirisfal Glades.

Not a part of it, not undercity, not a murloc infested beach, but all of it :p

Today i finished the entrance to TG and well, i think it came out nice(for now). You be the judgies, more to come as the project progresses.

Also added a map of TG, just to give a bit of scale. The red square is basically what's in the picture.

Attachments

• TGMC.jpg
    TGMC.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom