Hello excal!

O

olle55

Hello!
I just bought Eu daoc after i stopped playing US about 7 months ago, now i figure its time to try midgard. Iv always wanted to make a berserker, but then my friend told me that excalibur suffers from berserker overpopulation, is this true? Im thinking maybe i should make a healer or a savage instead if there so many berserkers, what does the realm need most currently?

And another question, is midgard strong on excal? How is the strength divided among the realms?

Sorry for my poor english, il be joining you soon. :)

Cheers!

N

noaim

We have alot of zerkers, but can you have to many really? ;)

B

Banishing

midgard really need healers..but do a berserker if you want:)
welcome btw

W

wiiwii

yes runemasters are needed and healers :) but i guess big bad troll zerka is more fun ;)

M

mirak_naijmi

Well...albion have more population...hibernia are overpowered...but midgard has 5/6 relics so i guess we are doing fine...;)

A

Arnor

First off, Welcome to midgard.

Second, play a character you think youll like to play

Third, we need aug/mend healers/shammies and rm's :)

E

etcetra

Runemasters are fun to play, and you can never get to many of them :)
Roll one :)

Z

Zill

I know we suffer from an overpopulation of SBs ;), I wasn't sure that was the same with Berserkers. Nonetheless they are a good class to play so if that's your preference start one up. :) The realm could always do with more Healers, but I always say you should play the class you feel most comfortable with.

Midgard's in a strong position with 5 relics and a well organised realm defence, things are currently looking good for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread