Hello BW ppl

B

boneshaker

Just like to say hello all, you gonna see more of me on ere since BY has got a bit stale,

So Hello,

Look forward to reviving ya ass!

B

boneshaker

im not spamming but...

20 posts till i can use an avatar... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:puke: :m00:

N

nocte

morning, i am your friendly game liaison for rtcw :)

B

boneshaker

BW public servers

In that case any ideas of what has happened to the public servers i cant find them anywhere?????

T

throdgrain

BW is pay to play m8, see the main pages. Interestingly, Ive been checking and ive not seen a single person on a BW rtcw server since p2p. :(

J

james_bondage

I've payed but I cant play

Yeah, I used to use the Barrysworld Objective 1 Server all the time. Now I have subscribed and coughed up the dough, I have been keeping my eyes on the servers and not one person is on there. So, really I have wasted my money. Nobody is on the servers and I have paid my money. What a f**cking rip off!!

N

nak

It's two quid, hardly breaks the bank does it?

I agree, the servers ARE lacking in players, however, give it some time. It'll take a little while to get used to.

C

.cage

Gray would be the colour, if I had a heart

E

ExP.Neo

Originally posted by boneshaker
Just like to say hello all, you gonna see more of me on ere since BY has got a bit stale,

So Hello,

Look forward to reviving ya ass!

lo m8

Guys have BW said anything about getting more people on the server's? i started my wolf playing on BW server's and it's a real shame they are empty...

H

Happy Go Lucky

It's not ideal, but you can't expect to much for £1/mth, you do get other services like hosting (main reason for me) & faster downloads.. apparently. As I still can't connect to the ftp server, worked fine before p2p, these technalities are annoying but they should sort themselves out over time.

Users who are viewing this thread