Hello and Well Met

A

alaya

Ive had a couple of you wonderfull ppl get in contact with me lately and it was suggested I come say hello.

Its a good feeling to know you have friends in all parts of the world.

This is a great game, filled with alot of wonderfull ppl.

You all make me wish I could come visit you and perhaps take a journey with you, but sadly I cantnot as I dont have access to your servers <I live in the USA>

Its nice to know I have friends here, and I hope you think of me as your friend too.

Enjoy the journey everyday....for its the journey that makes everything else possible.

I remain yours always,

Alaya

G

Garnet

Hello Alaya :)

(still crying from your tribute movie :) )

O

old.Kiarra

I wish I could have been part of it :)

Still got a lump in my throat. I just wish some of the peeps that flame each other could learn from this :)

<still crafting and trying to reach the maximum>

D

danskmacabre

I saw it too, and it was awesome....
WEll done :clap:

W

wolvon fury

:clap: ,

Aye tis was a great movie, might try Albion myself some time, every server ive been on, Never seen people so, Friendly...

What server was that filmed on?

O

old.psychic

Well hi there

think its from Guinevere?
Hello and glad to see you here :D
v.good movie, bit sad :(

M

matax

Excellent movie - even as a Mid/Hib (depending on which guise I'm in) Alb hater I still enjoyed it ;)

I

Israfael

All of your movies are simply amazing, my personal favorite is the Dreams movie. It really gets to me :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Wow is that Alaya as in THE Alaya!

Wicked movies really touching honour to have you posting on these boards

Still watch that movie of you leaving with a shiver down my spine and a tear in my eye

Truly emotional

Well met

C

Ckiller ofDust

seen it but wana see it again

and dont remeber where i found it pls gimme a link since its a gr8t movie :)

G

Garnet

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Wow is that Alaya as in THE Alaya!

Wicked movies really touching honour to have you posting on these boards

Still watch that movie of you leaving with a shiver down my spine and a tear in my eye

Truly emotional

Well met

Yes this is the real alaya who was Alaya Angelsoul in Albion and is now Alaya Otama of Midgard. I contacted her to pop bye and say hello to all of her fans :)

T

Treniel-

What program u lot use to view Alayas movie? i dl it the other day and tried 3 programs on it non which work :(

I

Israfael

I think you may need some form of codec - I just used media player.

A

alaya

Another thing you can try if your having trouble seeing some of the movies out there is to right click the source and "Save as" to download direct to your computer, this means you have to store it and use some space on your computer but after the download you should be able to watch/view the movies.

I know I had trouble with some of them as my version of windows doesnt like media player too much, so this was my personal fix to the problem.

I hope it works for you too because Aladora has some great movies out there.

One of her most recent is another amazing production called "Hero" truely another classic movie from someone I admire very much.

Have a great day everyone!

Alaya

G

Garnet

Just watched the movie hero hehe that is cool especially the minstrel part :)

K

Kagato.

Nice of you to come say hello Alaya, :clap:

I just watched the 'For Albion' and 'Hero' movies also, brilliant work on those, Hero was especially entertaining. Must take alot of work to get so many people working together and alot of time to edit, Aladora is quite talented.

E

Envenom2

i downloaded every movie lol there great but i like the tribute 1 the best.Also the sound tracks on each movie are awsome :)

W

wolvon fury

What did you use to film while in DAoC, as me and a few guildies on Morgan Le fay, was wondering, we role-play often, and makeing a movie would be great fun for us,

From my great skills on Microsoft movie maker:clap:
am sure i be great:D

K

Kagato.

I believe I once read a post by Aladora on the website for her guild, Dues Vincent or something, in that she fully explained how she made them.

http://www.mutatio.com/

This is her site, im sure you can get to the guild site from there.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Kagato.
I believe I once read a post by Aladora on the website for her guild, Dues Vincent or something, in that she fully explained how she made them.

http://www.mutatio.com/

This is her site, im sure you can get to the guild site from there.

Cant get to her guild site :(

G

Garnet

Alaya u all ran into the super realm guards at uppland svasud faste gates?!

Just wondering did any get through to the other side?

E

Eblessair

keep up the good work
Have a pie!
mums_apple_pie_hr.jpg

A

alaya

Yes some got thru :)

The raid sequenses in the movie are of a trip thru midgard we took on my last day there.

One by one we swept across their realm and dropped each keep seperately as one force.

When we had all the keeps we mustered at their border keep for a charge.

We found an army there tho <much to our delight> and we first defeated them before charging the fortress. <this is the large scale battle in front of the border fortress that you see>

At that time they all called for me to yell charge.....and I did....and we did :)

It was alot of fun, by far the most enjoyable day Ive ever had in game.

Its a fine memory and one Ill cherish always.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by alaya
Yes some got thru :)

The raid sequenses in the movie are of a trip thru midgard we took on my last day there.

One by one we swept across their realm and dropped each keep seperately as one force.

When we had all the keeps we mustered at their border keep for a charge.

We found an army there tho <much to our delight> and we first defeated them before charging the fortress. <this is the large scale battle in front of the border fortress that you see>

At that time they all called for me to yell charge.....and I did....and we did :)

It was alot of fun, by far the most enjoyable day Ive ever had in game.

Its a fine memory and one Ill cherish always.

:) very nice. Wonder if the albs on this server would try to do that sometime, i mean they do have the numbers :)

K

Kagato.

I'd love to give that ago. Would be a totally different style of play to keep taking though. I imagine it'll simply be a case of sheer numbers forcing way through as quickly as possible and hoping theres not enough guards to kill you all before you get some on other side.

Can you imagine the suprise on the faces of any players waiting on the portal pad when your barge through?

Totally pointless but a great big up yours to the other realm :clap:

Pity your on the american servers Alaya, you'd be a great asset to any realm.

E

--Eraser--

hm...storming a border keep....sounds interessting...:clap:

but if you dont have anyone to open the doors for you, noone can get through, right?

and i wonder what GOA would think about such an event...maybe they will bann thw whole realm then for a week for trying to get in the other realm :)

@alaya: nice u visited us, thx for having a look in the eupean community :)

K

Kagato.

Can enemies not use the door switches then ? Surely its just a case of operating the switch?

I don't see why GOA should, after all its not exploiting any bugs whatsoever, its only RvR orientated people that will be at the keep and its essentially a suicide mission even if your got a dozen people through to the other side. So long as your not exploiting any bugs I don't see what reason they'd have for taking action. Its just using brute force and ignorance to get through, rather then frontier holes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread