Hello and Goodbye

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Hello, would like to say thank you to the FH/Daoc community for all the fun I have had over the years and laughs, as its now time for me to stop fully on fh along with daoc:) , stopped playing daoc few months back due to my acceptance in the Police force but still posted on the forums from time to time, has to stop now due to my moving and work getting 100% in the way of everything.

Thanks to following guilds and their Members: Praetorian Guard, Groove, Alliance of Power, Defiance, Maelstrom, Durka Durka <3 and Natural Selection <3

I think youl find this is my second goodbye thread I have made, but this one un-fortunatly is for real, bet you all miss me! :p

Last but not least few friends of made in game: Dallas, Joor, Deri, Keylo, Naff, Mikos, Faril, Seryth, Miffa, Kranes, Maril, Slayn, Twist, Litmoose, Solidy, Gerina, Elcain, Septina (Easy rps mate!xD),Brite you chav! (Say drop you motherfucker to elkie it works!) and all others, cheers for makeing the game a laugh!

Stay out of crime ! xD

Elkie

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
quit daoc - but dont quit fh...its more addictive than daoc :) (FH that is)

and good luck with RL

cmr

Banned
traktorlove said:
Im coming to london to make life a living hell for you soon Elkie!xD

holy shit im going to have to move to egypt

Septina

Part of the furniture
Pöh! fotm quittor!!111 :p You better keep in touch on MSN or imma bellyflop yous! ;)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Uh oh, time for elkie to swap out FH with beating civilians with nightstick on his spare time! Will see you around surely Andy :)

Everz

FH is my second home
wheres my epeen boosting shoutout :(

inabit m8y :worthy:

Frey

Loyal Freddie
Saw Defíance in your post! xD
Would hav e droped a good bye anyways :>
Gl HF mate!!!!!!!!!111
Ein zwei drie Nazi Polizie!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
lool bobby elkie :eek:

oink oink pig pig do away with the pork :D Have fun mate and look forward to the abuse :D

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
am i not a friend maddafakka! :drink: baj baj Elkie, good luck with whatever crimes u get to solve :)

Flamestriker

One of Freddy's beloved
bye bye Elkie always fun playing with you =)
even funnier killing you tho :p
have fun irl :fluffle:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh if you'd asked me a year or so ago to guess what job you'd get, I wouldn't have guessed a policeman. Good luck Elkie and stay on the straight and narrow you hear?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I`d of thought joining the Police would of meant even more freetime to play DAOC tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom