Hello All

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note to see how all you guys are doing and how many of the oldies are still around. I aint coming back just wanted to see how you are all doing and how the game is going.

Im actually having fun in rl (shock horror i know ) job is going great now and not really playing much on the computer as am waiting for Age of Conan to be released (long time away yet October 30th now) hopefully will see a few of you there when it does finally arrive.

Anyway hope you are all doing ok and still enjoying the game will pop in from time to time on here just to keep an eye on ya hehe

take care all

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
lo m8ty

me and gemma are on lotro mostly think we'll do WHO when it come out not sure about AOC will get them both for the free month and see from there so maybe see ya there. :)

badies due in 7 weeks now :) and no ya cant swap it for one of your girls lol

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Hey hun, nice to hear from you, feeling very fat and pregnant atm lol. Missing daoc a bit but mainly the pvp side of things, as martin said playing lotro atm to keep us occupied for a bit. Glad rl stuff seems to be going well for you, keep in touch x x x x

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
its going great, i just came back lol and im playing daoc till AOC gets released :)

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
nce to hear from you again martin
hope you have a good life with out daoc me myself looking for new game
not sure whats it gonne be yet as there 3 game s that look alike
1. aoc
2.lord of the rings online
3.warhammeronline age of reckoning

all look like very nice game s but not sure what to pick just yet so will follow tour the france and be online little less and after that go on holliday to france one s more might quit or if the finaly put europe servers up on amarican one s will stay here

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Martin,
Good to hear from you mate. I still haven't started playing DAOC again yet, but will do some day very soon. I will be staying with Novus .
Other than that I'm having a great time with my family and kids (getting to know them again) I still miss playing and the friends i've made on the way.

Talk Soon
Ceatha
Gwyri

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to hear from u asyveth again here :p and it goes good for u as i not self can say it for my self anymore as my rl sucks now.

But nice to see u have it great :) hope to see u in WO :clap:

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
Hey asy.. eheh y.. tbh i rly miss the exc server when it was at his peak.. now.. im just playing lotr.. till war comes out.. then WarK comes to war :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom