Hello albs

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Droppinmg in from shadows to show i am alive been averry few times to doac and try found some old face not many old left

might be on daoc this weekend and play a bit

Shanessa

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Nice :)

If u have not played for a while loads of things change but ull find out once ur back.

C u ingame.

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Shan!!

Nice to hear of you.
Atm i play WOW , who know when i will play again DAOC - hope server will be up to start.

cu

George

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Shan!!

Nice to hear of you.
Atm i play WOW , who know when i will play again DAOC - hope server will be up to start.

cu

George

ZORBAS !! I miss you and your godly buffs :( Please come back and stop the WoW'ing!

You too Shan! I need mls on my cler :p

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
nice to see more coming bk from US servers,even tho im running both :)

would like ML's on other chars since only got one ML10 lol

EU numbers are coming bk :england:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
mls dont now if i be lead those be ahrd with out the right number of peoople and no i ahev nto been on any us server playing daoc i been play antoher game last year

CorNokZ

mls are piss easy.. They got nerfed to shit! A proper fg can do ml1-10 with np

So if we get 2-3fgs, then you'll be alright :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
been online some not see any of the old folks i begin to think i am the last of the last :)

Do some of the old floks play or is i the last of the relics in DOac :)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
hey shannesa and all

we still over in US server and made me own guild 3 months back and going strong. We got a few old players from EU which are over In the US server starting over if any of yu guys wanna come over your very welcome. :)

details on other post :p

but nice to see your keeping well shannesa :)

take care all
Solic Archers
Active on US server
Not Active on EU server

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
lo shannesa hello from me (and pinkey)
we are currently waiting for Warhammer now left euro daoc quite a while ago went USA, left there went to back to wow left there back to lotro now just waiting as i say

am hopeing to see lots of old daocers there just need to find out which server every one is going on to

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! omfg ltns m8! wow what a time for you to come back! how you doing??? ... just to show you how long its been since I logged into FH I just got your PM from April O_O!! .. I officially retired from daoc this week funny enough.. both my Kristana acc and my Hennesie BB acc are now closed and the Evlina bane of Xanxicar acc will close in the next week or so. Its a shame after 5 years of fun to finally get to a point where I no longer find enjoyment in daoc for a number of reasons not just hib/mid related. I closed the TG website for that reason too. I now play Last Chaos. Its not as advanced as daoc by any means but at least its free :> and you know it actually feels great being a noob all over again and farming mobs the hard way to get gold and xp :> I did consider selling my daoc accs but I cant say I wont ever return and if things improve I will resub once more. Still its great to hear from you again :]] fill us in on what you been up to the last few months!

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i have been try last year recovred form a Injoerney felt of aladder at work so i have a damage neck thats what i been do old freinds .

i am some times log in to Daoc but i start belive i am the last of the old ml leaders out there :)

not hold aml fore what is it now maybe 2 year s or more yes i do miss those days was alout of fun and a honor to make them fore you albs.

Vandraken i do miss you been along tim e whe talked and eggy if you see this 1 where on Earth are you nowdays ?

Dp forum i do host but dp is more or less inactive asa guild i am host there forums and hope on they found agame many come to :)

I am reamin in Dp fore time been was a noble sir donner got m in to it years ago and i also play some atther game those of you intressted now witch have to pm me as i dont wanna go public witch it is . its 1 of those rpgs hosted by blizz :)

Shennsa is arround my house still stand at 1.5 year ahead

CorNokZ

Eggy never reads FH anymore Shan :) I think he's busy with work

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Shan :D how was alb when you logged in? :eek: I check FH every few weeks to see if people are still alive but not seen much going on here. I logged in during the free week of play and enjoyed it despite the low numbers of people. Not sure there is enough people on line for me to re-open all 3 accounts but if people say things are picking up I will return to daoc :>

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
ot many albs when i loged in thought and i did not stayed long just was look on shans house rent hehe and tryed found vandraken :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
ot many albs when i loged in thought and i did not stayed long just was look on shans house rent hehe and tryed found vandraken :)

:eek: was that double K or single? I've been cloned before funny enough lol. Must have been single K as when I logged in was on Kristana. I still pass by the old forum from time to time waiting for the day the game picks up again so I can re-sub and get back into it :]]

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Hiya Shanessa! Not in game but I check the forums now and again! Would be great to see DAOC again but I dont have time nowadays sadly :(

Keep Well!

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
hi freddys

I am log in to daoc once or 2 times amonth to see if i see some old freinds .

i was in aaccident a year ago so my neck was injured is try recover back so i have some game time i do late evning most of my time i am try to recover by traing in a gym

Shan is alive thought as char i am the last i think of Dp at least think soo

fore those of you who are intressted and wonder where dp frums are nowdays i will link it here hope admins of freddys not be angry.

darkprophecy.org.uk :: Index

To vandraken my old freind are you play any game at all ?

i play some wow yes i know its diffret from Daoc but i think Daoc more or less its just me play it on server nowdays .

Most of the old players are gone i did encounter one from humberton guards a few days ago in wow.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Jeeez hope its nothing serious and you get well soon :\ neck injuries can be really hard to recover from :<

I used to play a game called Last Chaos.. its cheap and free. I used it as a temp game while looking for something half decent to play. I still have my daoc chars ready to go should the server pick up or get merged or people come back. I think at this rate it will take a lot to get the EU server back up to the numbers of the good old days as there are so many new games to play. I know that Mythic or GOA released a new game (forget name) which I was going to look at but I dont hold out much hope for daoc EU ever coming back to any kind of decent game play. I might resub at some point just to see whats going on :>

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
by way those of you have vent well i have a small vent server upp and run so you can reach emtrow vent nowdays :)

omly 12 players its allowed but well i have it run :)

if you wannt info you can pm me trow forums :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I have re-opened both my accounts for a month to see whats going on :> impressed to see 3 people on at peak time :D and I was the only person in all of RVR :eek:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
was 4 online a day ago its abaondon server nowdays i think :)

Pinky and all old folks come back :)

Shanessa

Loyal Freddie
I will not i blive return to Daoc my wounds to neck not allowed me game like before but i be found and who now if i manage get any better i try be back in Daoc i do miss the iold days when i runed mls my final ml rush went to 381 one to albs on Excalibur i would be happy reach 400 but its a dream just :)

Any way have fun in Daoc and those who need to approch me i can be found on facebook or trow email

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom