Hehe

O

old.Carnak

The fate of the tree huggers...

is what that should be called :D
Very entertaining i must say, congrats :clap:

O

old.Alwych

lol wasnt mine but i found it on some other boards. Very funny and very true too. I love how the caster is jumping along as they run. I do that with my characters too lol

L

Lam

Now that was a funny little flash movie. It reminds me of some of the most hated times in RvR ;)

O

old.Carnak

what makes it even funnier for me is that the elf in the movie looks excactly like my sisters char on prydwen :D

L

Lam

Originally posted by Carnak
what makes it even funnier for me is that the elf in the movie looks excactly like my sisters char on prydwen :D

Who knows, maybe she modelled for the movie :)

S

SFXman

HAHAHAH! Nice one, that is one seriously hilarious flash movie.

O

old.SkeritXP

Originally posted by Alwych
lol wasnt mine but i found it on some other boards. Very funny and very true too. I love how the caster is jumping along as they run. I do that with my characters too lol
Everybody jumps around with there characters, I wonder why, maybe to not here that noise, I do it in EF too...

H

Heish

I must say that flash movie was great. I especially loved the evil kobold laughter. :D

S

SFXman

I realised it was a very good flash movie when the speech bubble pointed into thin air, then I bursted out laughing :D

S

Sar

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Heh heh. That looks a lot like Damini and Sar.

Hrhr

Except my primary char is a lvl 29 Viking Thane - more or less given up with the Kobold Shadowblade.

:)

S

Sortbane

Really great flash! has been sitting infront of my comp for hours and really really needed something to laugh at =)

anyone know who made this?

A

Aeiedil

:twak:

theres young impressionable elves around here, dont give them the impression that fatbelly is everywhere ;)

D

Danya

I think your young elves need scaring to be honest. They get killed by a stealther, then run blithely back out to the same place and get killed again, not exactly sensible... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom