hehe

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i bought a multipack of kp nuts last week from tesco, but there was only 4 packs inside instead of 6. took that back and turned out the whole batch was fucked. however the bloke found a bag that had 12 packs in instead of 6 so he gave us that one.
at the same time i phoned kp to complain, and they sent me £4 of vouchers to buy some more.

moral is complain to everyone and you end up better off than if you hadnt bought the damn thing in the first place.

:clap:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I bought a packet of fruit gums ages ago and there was a bit of plastic in one of the sweets. Not heard anything back from Rowntree.

tris-

did you phone the 0800 numbr on the pack? only took about 5 days to get my vouchers.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No, didn't call. TBH didn't even occur to me (old age). Wrote them a letter, sent the packet to them, heard nothing.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
mamma B2 had some ice cream with glass in it; she didn't phone to tell them talk about a missed opportunity^^ tbh even if I wasn't outraged I'd call so they could recall the batch... I pray for glass in my ice cream I'd sue the fuckers silly!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
mamma B2 had some ice cream with glass in it; she didn't phone to tell them talk about a missed opportunity^^ tbh even if I wasn't outraged I'd call so they could recall the batch... I pray for glass in my ice cream I'd sue the fuckers silly!

A years worth icecream for a report like that, a mate of mine found a cigarette end in inside a steak and kidney pie from a famous brand, they offered him £50 to keep quiet which he refused and 3 days later they came back with a cheque for £1000.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww man! lucky bastard dinner and a smoke; I keep hoping to find a dead rodent or a severed thumb or something but so far no dice... I keep hoping though

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
My stepfather found a cows eyelid (with eyelashes attached) in a beefburger once, he went fucking mental in the shop when he took it back and ended up walking away with £200.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
£200???

lol that made me feel sick just reading it actually I got that thing where me throat is doing the uppy downy thing right now just thinking of it ewwww

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
£200???

lol that made me feel sick just reading it actually I got that thing where me throat is doing the uppy downy thing right now just thinking of it ewwww

Lol we often joke when he is eating burgers, someone will always ask is the burger winking back at him. Or 'are those burgers from Birdseye?'

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I once found a whole cowpenis inside a burger!

I didnt say anything though because I love a big piece of meat in between my two buns ;-)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
As requested, one plate of cow penis:

young_chicks2-749437.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahh that kinda looks like what I ate in Paris. It was called "Magnificent Sausage" or something like that. It was written in French and looked like Magnificent Sausage. It was all inside a Haggis style stomach and I had 2 mouthfulls before refusing to eat anymore...

tris-

aww ffs lol quorn burgers for me from now on lol

oh really?
i remember when i worked in the quorn factory for two summers while i was at uni...

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I got a pack of wine gums last week and 75% of the pack was the same colour :>

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
fuck me, that's crazy. Did you take a picture of it?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aww ffs lol quorn burgers for me from now on lol

beer has a notority to have all kind of wierd shit in them from time to time.

found a mouse in one of the bottles once.

also was a "epidemic" with glass shards in frozen chicken here in sweden this summer to.. i bought loads of them but didnt find any glass :( so now i have the whole freezer stuffed with fucking chicken :/

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
beer has a notority to have all kind of wierd shit in them from time to time.

found a mouse in one of the bottles once.

also was a "epidemic" with glass shards in frozen chicken here in sweden this summer to.. i bought loads of them but didnt find any glass :( so now i have the whole freezer stuffed with fucking chicken :/

här ni snus?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
A mate of mine sent a pisstake 'keep up the good work' email to Pepsi as he loves Pepsi Max. They sent him free vouchers for 'valuable customer feedback'. Brilliant.

And that cow's eyelid story made me throw up a little bit in my own mouth, had to force it back down. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom