Hehe

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
I just tried RVRing like 20 minutes yesterday on my wizz but DAAANG 2.0 sec cast time on the bolts is bloody nasty!!!

Any other bolters feel the same?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Not played my voidie yet, sure i read that the "in combat" crap for bolts has been removed, can anyone confirm this is the case, and if so, is it working?

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
didnt get one incombat yesterday of roughly 30 bolts so it sure looks better atleast

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's a balanced game indeed! Valks are also balanced , tho they can use a 3rd stacking hot as they sometimes die!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Not played my voidie yet, sure i read that the "in combat" crap for bolts has been removed, can anyone confirm this is the case, and if so, is it working?

It's been changed so that it only when people are in close melee combat are counted as 'in combat' for bolts. I think previously you'd target someone who was in 'combat mode', having hit F6, and it'd treat them as in combat for bolts even with no-one near them.

You should still get in combat bolt misses, but only when they are in close combat (20% chance per person in close combat with target).

Darzil

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'm looking forward to getting pwned by 3 bolts in 1 second. Whoot!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
think they need to give casters a bit more love tbh, still people with the balls to play tanks.

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
NERF CASTERS, BUFF MELEES!

Really, even I'm a caster I couldnt mind if melees could get some better chances against us boring casters. But noo. Can't they do even one good patch?!? Ye, nerf Banelord, worse chance for BL tanks to win casters, yay.. And make bolters life even easier, making the bolts kill everyone even faster than before.

Mythic patches sucks, but still DAoC remains good game.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sod the casters - banelord nerf means you can actually heal - wow!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
sod the casters - banelord nerf means you can actually heal - wow!

Now you got 4 free casters nuking you instead, how exactly is that any better?

Everz

FH is my second home
Raven said:
think they need to give casters a bit more love tbh, still people with the balls to play tanks.
gimme luv in light line of my chant, then kk

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm looking forward to even more fireballs going up my arse at 100mph and killing me before I can hit vanish :/ :>

Give more SB Love!

Oli - Illu

censi

Can't get enough of FH
wizard add gonna be almost insta death like pre nerf WL. with those cast times on bolt.

great move for the game. again wont make much difference in FG rvr or Irvr, but it will fuck up the scirmish rvr which is about all thats left.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
wizard add gonna be almost insta death like pre nerf WL. with those cast times on bolt.

great move for the game. again wont make much difference in FG rvr or Irvr, but it will fuck up the scirmish rvr which is about all thats left.
TBH its in FG rvr i see the biggest diff.

Its not like u play alot of fg rvr mate

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Ahtlehson said:
NERF CASTERS, BUFF MELEES!

Really, even I'm a caster I couldnt mind if melees could get some better chances against us boring casters. But noo. Can't they do even one good patch?!? Ye, nerf Banelord, worse chance for BL tanks to win casters, yay.. And make bolters life even easier, making the bolts kill everyone even faster than before.

Mythic patches sucks, but still DAoC remains good game.

your a bonedancer, don't tell us ur a caster..

What do u cast?
U cast nothing.. only insta's..

:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
TBH its in FG rvr i see the biggest diff.

ok maybe try saying that after your like on say 70% hits and all of a sudden bang bang dead. literally.

im they should give rangers a "summon tennis racket" insta spell which allows you to bat the bolt back at the caster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom