hehe :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing happened tonight, for me anyway :p. Found Miccu the ns just under mb, started hitting her and took her to 1%, by this time we were under the water :) i then back off and /bow as i didn't want the xp so avoided killing.

she ruded me and i was then getting nuked by a chanter and pet, i died :/

funny thing was that as she was so full of herself after surviving, she continued to /laugh ^^ shame she forgot about sipping a waterpot first :drink:

o dear. (see screenie)

PS: thanks to TB and the rest for a good fun evening in thid, hope to have more :)

edit: won't seem to let me attach

Induur

Fledgling Freddie
ha ha well maybe she will be nicer in future shame about the screenshot would of liked to see that :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie

ok here we go :), died of laughter :> (literally)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Oo, a miccu thread!

Ran into her a few times too, most memorable was when she ran down from ck after killing a caster, I went to line up PA and then had a change of heart - decided it was cruel to PA the lil' thing especially with so many albs just up the hill. So instead I decide to /hug her. She panics and hits me, I then must have typed /no and /cry about 20 times in the next minute and a half whilst Miccu kills me (yes, it really did take that long!).

...and guess what, she /laughed at me then too ;)

She could learn a lot from the other NS that she is often with, had some nice duels with him (still yet to win one!) and he seems a decent respectable player (sorry forgot your name, but you know who you are!).

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
don't get me wrong tho seems like a nice chap, just a funny situation:)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
mmk..sounds like i gotta duel this NS..u guys know if he/she is excal or pryd ?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos <3 Tbh this ns just sounds like a lil kid who feels freatnd by all of us other stealthers 3/4 of the time if i see a Sb or an Inf i do /be b4 the pa me so we can duel much more fun imo. Arum duel my ns and loosexD

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well elkie if u beat him ina duel...guess i will hand him his arse :p

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Arumos said:
funny thing was that as she was so full of herself after surviving, she continued to /laugh ^^ shame she forgot about sipping a waterpot first :drink:

lmao. Classic :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
just finished off my SB temp for thid got her kitted and capped with 223 str buffed i am up for some duels, gonna prawn u celudus, ty to crite once again for the axe mate, used it after u left yesterday to PA a lvl 24 done out mincer to 2% HP

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
just finished off my SB temp for thid got her kitted and capped with 223 str buffed i am up for some duels, gonna prawn u celudus, ty to crite once again for the axe mate, used it after u left yesterday to PA a lvl 24 done out mincer to 2% HP

oh its on !!!!! i run unbuffed...so i will duel u while ur buffed 1st then u go unbuffed.. mmk ? ...if u got a msn acc pm me on FH wit it..and log on l8r for teh duelzor :fluffle: ..or just ring me wen ur online

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
TriggerHappy said:
ty to crite once again for the axe mate, used it after u left yesterday to PA a lvl 24 done out mincer to 2% HP
No problem :) Mourning Rage is insane. I never get bored of 1-shotting scouts with it ;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well he can be happy you are not the type that reports ppl for emotespam, think I counted 5. ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Well he can be happy you are not the type that reports ppl for emotespam, think I counted 5. ;)

hehe noway :) play this game for fun, so i take no offense from something implemented in the game, as afterall its just a game and everyone is playing to have fun just like myself, so wouldn't want to ruin that.

PS: wasn't my sb, was my skald (Skrap) just beckon me if u want a duel, rarely anyone does nowadays so i have to just attack people, as most end up running. and no I ain't iinterested in caster duels. long, close tank fights is what we want, toe to toe in the heat of battle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom