Hehe, aren't they silly

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Veritreus

Anyone care to tell me what date system GOA are using for their latest piece of news?

;)
Riiiight.... where was this taken from?

R

Rutger Hauer

Hey an update.. but take a look at the French homepage, they get regular updates...ok most of it is dribble but at least GOA has got priorities right :)

Rutger

R

Rutger Hauer

Hey an update.. but take a look at the French homepage, they get regular updates...ok most of it is dribble but at least GOA has got priorities right :)

Rutger

S

Seyrcim

Well, maybe they think they are still in feb, and that's why we don't get any updates ;)

K

Keri

My guess is that either the page is actually designed by Mythic, so it uses the North American date format of MM-DD-YYYY, or they have not localised the software they use to create the page and are using North American software.

O

old.Veritreus

*cough* It says February *cough*

Try rereading it :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Keri
My guess is that either the page is actually designed by Mythic, so it uses the North American date format of MM-DD-YYYY, or they have not localised the software they use to create the page and are using North American software.
That way they just got the date plain wrong :)

K

Keri

February?? Wow! In Canada, the 5th month is May. No wonder DAoC EU is so far behind!! It's still February over there!!

I guess I'm confused as to which DAoC EU site you are referring to. I looked at

http://www.camelot-europe.com/en/home.php

and it says May 14th there [05-14-2002]

:p

K

Keri

And what does this tell us???

GOA staff DO read this forum.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

Tasans

Goa doesn't post anything important in the French pages, they justt translate some parts from camelot herald and post them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom