Heh, thanks for today :D

S

Shike

We had a small PBAoEteam out runnin today for practise/tweaking, was actually bloody fun tbh, cheers to all mids and albs that we killed (and killed us) ,was good practise.

Castergrp>>>Tankgrp in funfactor, thats for sure

/salute

roll on 1.63 btw so we get rid of all freaking asdspammers.

G

Gamah

oO hope you did not learn anything, cos i dont wanna be killed more!

O

old.mattshanes

Your group was good shike shame we only saw you once but i think i know the reasons why.

Can't wait for 1.63, whenever these ****monkeys give us it that is :E

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Your group was good shike shame we only saw you once but i think i know the reasons why.

heh, you guys jumped us just after we took down about 2fg mids.. was kinda.. oop sadly :<

Fun fight tho :)

O

old.windforce

we tried setup wiithout sorc and 2 mincers
worked pretty nice against everything but Fotm / 1337 haxor skilled groups

can't wait till 1.65

S

Shike

pbae+this=gross?

LOL.JPG

WA and debuffs=nice

(will get changed tho so you cant debuff lower than 0% in a resist)

F

froler-mid

meet your group twice i think, both very wierd fights... mostly due your annoying debuff eldrich...:D

always fun with hibs that dont logg as soon as they die :D

S

Shike

We'll get there Froler, kinda need MoC etc atm and gettin spanked by a highRR midgrp is kinda what we expect :) Nothing odd in it so why logg? ^^

Soon we'll spank you instead ;)

O

old.Aure

Cant wait for asd nerf asd nerf asd nerf

3 healers 3 asd wtf them guys gonna do when 1.63 comes? :p

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Funny when 2fg of mids (oh and some stealthers)attack one guy(guess who) and leave casters to nuke their power bars dry. Then we run away to get some power/buffs and roll into a good alb group for a fair fight, cept we got no mana err not good for a caster grp. :)

Goa are mids in disguise imo :eek:

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.Aure
Cant wait for asd nerf asd nerf asd nerf

3 healers 3 asd wtf them guys gonna do when 1.63 comes? :p

we didnt asd vs u guys....hib box = 1 healer AE lulling ;dd

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by froler-mid
we didnt asd vs u guys....hib box = 1 healer AE lulling ;dd

i hate asd, but hey its something you have and you just use it, cant blame you for that
spamming lull all the time isnt something i am proud of too tbh

but plz dont lie about it, all i get is asd spam and the druids got it probably even worse since i sometimes actually can get a song going
you may "abuse" but plz admit you're a spamming twat then :)

G

grizlasthehero

caster groups are easy as for asd spamming good mid groups dont use it anyway... its not needed just spam lul and hibs cant do shit :)

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by old.Xarr
attack speed debuff... insta healer thingy that interrupts.

and chanter and Theurgist.

Zapsi

I

ilum

Originally posted by Shike
We had a small PBAoEteam out runnin today for practise/tweaking, was actually bloody fun tbh, cheers to all mids and albs that we killed (and killed us) ,was good practise.

Castergrp>>>Tankgrp in funfactor, thats for sure

/salute

roll on 1.63 btw so we get rid of all freaking asdspammers.

Agreed :)

Been doing Alb Caster groups, but at the moment the caster skills are generally a bit rusty, just a couple of active ones really :)

The most fun we have are when we go to DF to clear mids^^

P

polkadot

Re: Re: Heh, thanks for today :D

Originally posted by ilum

Been doing Alb Caster groups, but at the moment the caster skills are generally a bit rusty, just a couple of active ones really :)

Yeah... we met you with Eroda and co in Odins a few nights ago we were running a Hib caster group at the time - got the first mezz in and the casters moved into the middle of you - 5 seconds later and the screen was filled with Eroda spam - it was a pleasant surprise.

We were all just sat staring at our screens going - "OMG an Alb caster group". We came back to fight you again but couldn't find you :(

It was fun fighting a different than normal group so I hope you have success organising whatever casters are left in Albion :)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

F00k, Albs running caster groups again >.<, gonna have to swap out tank busting Mana Elds for BAoDernia Mana Chanters again :) (not that Mana Elds are that much of a tank buster, but Str/Con Debuff and Disease seems to be essential in trying to slow down the tank train).

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by grizlasthehero
caster groups are easy as for asd spamming good mid groups dont use it anyway... its not needed just spam lul and hibs cant do shit :)

so you are saying that you never play in good groups? oO

S

Shike

hoho, glad to see you are doing something different :)

just a small tip, disease and stat/magicdebuffs are _essential_ for it to work out. My singleDD (and I am LOW rr atm with no mom, WP etc) does 538 damage everytime it hits a target that is debuffed and I cast it every 1.6th second atm. PBAoE land for a lot more. I havent looked at the albs setup but at least the way we are thinking is to concentrate as much around one resist as possible, for hibs its energy. Maybe you guys can think similar? :) Would be fun to see more variation in the groups running about imo, so friggin tired of tankgroups, tankgroups, tankgroups...

Debuffed Blejsabambam last night with all we could I think and he was hitting me.. he barely scratched me as a caster ;)

Its tricky as hell to land everything on everyone that need to be debuffed and we are rusty aswell atm but once we have it sorted, it will be alot better and maybe we can compete with the really tough FGs, EL, Mael etc. RR's are all we need.

I

ilum

The set-up we are using is generally same as Merecenary set-up, just swap Mercs with Icewizards.

So

1 Paladin
1 Minstrel
1 Sorcerer
2 Clerics
3 Icewizards

And yes, I've been hoping we could use debuffs more. Trying to talk some sorcs into splitspeccing mind/body for 30% debuff. Dont think we can afford anything more than that, lose to much in the mez-area.

And if we wanted AE disease we'd have to add a whole new class but I've been thinking about that too.

Users who are viewing this thread