Heh, comedy shinannigans!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Lost my phone the other night and got a phonecall from a dude named roger about an hour ago asking if i had lost said phone. Of course i responded yes and asked if he had it, he did indeed!

Now, all this is fairly normal assuming the guy that found the phone is a relatively decent person etc, but what amused me was how he came to have the phone. This morining he was doing some gardening and noticed his hedge was a bit bashed up (his hegde runs along a fenced off public pathway which i use as a shortcut to go to my mates house) and in the flower bed beneath hedge was my phone!!
Apparently what happened was that i had fallen into the hedge cycling back from my mates house. At the time i was extremely drunk and rather stoned and recall nothing of falling into his hedge but evidently i did and dropped my phone!

I shall be more careful cycling when under the influence in the future methinks!!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
So you destroy a blokes hedge, and he still gives it back to you.

(dont try to talk it down i've seen the size off your fat arse, if it landed on anything but an oak tree its will have destroyed it )

BTW you falling of bikes seems to be a recuring theme :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Funnneh - what part of it is illegal daem?

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
public drunkeness is illegal (atleast its here in the netherlands) and I guess being stoned aswell in the uk (as you arent allowed to smoke joints in the first place :p).

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You arent allowed to cycle while drunk.
It counts as drink driving :)
you aren't even allowed to get on one as that counts as being in control of a vehicle :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
yup, 3am no lights either.

aye sib i tend to fall of bikes when im very messed up, i usually tactically arrange to fall off into hedges tho makes the landing easier.

Once fell off whilst cycling down an unlit path when the moon wast out at about 2am into a ditch full of muddy water :(

I offered to help the dude patch up the hedge but he wasnt bothered cos hes gonna plant a new hedge next year anyway so didnt rly give a fuck

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
swords said:
You arent allowed to cycle while drunk.
It counts as drink driving :)
you aren't even allowed to get on one as that counts as being in control of a vehicle :p

Hmm, I wonder if the peoples at Centerparcs know that? They hire out bicycles to get around on, and whenever I've been we always cycle back drunk :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it is not illegal to be stoned in the UK just illegal to have drugs on you. It is illegal to ride a bike while under the influance of alchohol or any drug.

Chilly

Balls of steel
pavements are for noobs and getaway scenes in movies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
kirennia said:
Also illegal to ride on the pavement :D

Except in Netherlands, Germany, etc where they have special cycle paths on the pavement :D Ohh, and most major UK student towns :p

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Except in Netherlands, Germany, etc where they have special cycle paths on the pavement :D Ohh, and most major UK student towns :p[/QUOTE]

uhm we dont have cycle paths on the pavement:p. Pavement is just for pedestrians and bicycles should be on the road or if they are there on the cycle paths (which is only in rare cases the same as the pavement, but then it is rather large).

Chilly

Balls of steel
how very interesting, lets debate international cycling laws!!!

iv got a better one, who wants to go visi the nearest pedo and burn down his house?
I rekon we can get a decent eot mob going...

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent quote from pheonix nights

"i haven't seen these guys so excited since they printed that peodophiles address in the paper"

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm, we have extra wide pavements in some places and half the pavement is a cycle path and the other half is for walking on ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
[QUOTE='Shy]Hmm, we have extra wide pavements in some places and half the pavement is a cycle path and the other half is for walking on ;)[/QUOTE]
fucking hell! technology eh?

Brynn, il meet you at the old mill at midnight, bring pitch forks+angry mob.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
some stupid laws out here in the UK, like smoking age 16, buying a lighter age 18 >.<

Chilly

Balls of steel
wtf? u can buy matches when ur like 12 afaik and i doubt they class matches+lighters differently.

more appropriate is marriage at 16 beer at 18!!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
Excellent quote from pheonix nights

"i haven't seen these guys so excited since they printed that peodophiles address in the paper"

Stop crapping, get cracking! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom