Uncle Sick(tm)

And where have you been? *bitch slaps Toto*
Anyway- welcome back and no, I still don't like you. :p

O

old.tRoG

*whispers to sickie*

toto said you couldn't spell!

*whispers to toto*

sickie said that you are a very silly person and he would like to bash you on the head with a large, preferably quite hard, object. repeatedly.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG

sickie said that you are a very silly person and he would like to bash you on the head with a large, preferably quite hard, object. repeatedly.

Nyargh! Traitor!! *hides the spike mace behind his back*

O

old.tRoG

sickie said that you are a very silly person and he would like to bash you on the head with a large, preferably quite hard and pointy, object. repeatedly.

there. i told the truth.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
*Laughs maniacly and ....*

Where'd everyone go?

HAHAHAHAHAHA (ect)
You call yourself a spammer with that sad postcount?
HAHAHAHAHAHA (ect)

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Heeeeee's baaaa-aaaack!

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

You call yourself a spammer with that sad postcount?

no you just did, nowhere at anytime has Toto claimed to be a spammer, he is infact the ANTI spammer :)

G

gengi

Re: Re: Re: Heeeeee's baaaa-aaaack!

Originally posted by Octanion

no you just did, nowhere at anytime has Toto claimed to be a spammer, he is infact the ANTI spammer :)

OMG !!!!!!! the Anti-Spammer is among us the four horsemen of the apocalyse ride !!!!!
On-Topic
Informative
Civil
and
Totally Obedient to the COC !!!!!!!

:D :rolleyes: :cool: :D

later

Gengee

O

old.Tohtori

Ooh...so many replies, so little time.

First off, true, i have a low post count but my posts have always lacked the skill to have a conversation and have infact been the very foundation for the creation of the Off-topic by being so far from the truth and topic that they became..a egend. Not a legend silly...an egend..

Sickofit...(tm) knows this and even if he doesn't like me (which i think he does) he still won't admit to it, even if he knows it's true doggranit!

The Anti-spammer? Oh my, things have taken a turn to worseville whilst(fun word) i was spreading the word of the Spammers elite to the world. I told cruel stories of the red red tractor that Sickofit...(tm) used to terrorise the peons with. I told of the SFXMan who was once so great in his postcount that even he himself thought he was a bot. I told of Bessy, of the 100 year post wars...i told it all and now as i return home to where i belong, my name has forever been tarnished with this abomination they call, the Anti-Spammer.

Oh tRog, i know Sickofit...(tm) want's to bash my head in but i doubt he said i was silly..more like "That lunatic must be stopped before all mankind perish in his shadow of lunaticrism" ...he was never too shy to come up with words when needed.

There, i think that covers it. :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ooh...so many replies, so little time.

First off, true, i have a low post count but my posts have always lacked the skill to have a conversation and have infact been the very foundation for the creation of the Off-topic by being so far from the truth and topic that they became..a egend. Not a legend silly...an egend..

Sickofit...(tm) knows this and even if he doesn't like me (which i think he does) he still won't admit to it, even if he knows it's true doggranit!

The Anti-spammer? Oh my, things have taken a turn to worseville whilst(fun word) i was spreading the word of the Spammers elite to the world. I told cruel stories of the red red tractor that Sickofit...(tm) used to terrorise the peons with. I told of the SFXMan who was once so great in his postcount that even he himself thought he was a bot. I told of Bessy, of the 100 year post wars...i told it all and now as i return home to where i belong, my name has forever been tarnished with this abomination they call, the Anti-Spammer.

Oh tRog, i know Sickofit...(tm) want's to bash my head in but i doubt he said i was silly..more like "That lunatic must be stopped before all mankind perish in his shadow of lunaticrism" ...he was never too shy to come up with words when needed.

There, i think that covers it. :p

:clap: :clap:

welcome home

O

old.Tohtori

Thank you, thank you...and now to take this thread right where it should be....

Did you know cats are amfipidipious(or some fancy word like that) if you keep them underwater long enough?

A

Addlcove

I had no idea they could breathe under water, how do they do it ?

O

old.Tohtori

I didn't say they could breathe...but..they would technically exist on land and water equally well...or..bad at this case..

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: Re: Re: Heeeeee's baaaa-aaaack!

Originally posted by Octanion

If you're not blind you should try to look at his avatar.

F

Flimgoblin

nah he's a spam bot... and about as functional as a first generation CS one ;)

S

SFXman

Oh my fucking god it is the insane motherfucker :)
j/k
Moro taas :D

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah and back in action :D

The Spam bot is not about spamming...it's...well..i'll let someone else explain the philosophy behind that one.

Terves, sit ku vielä pääsis pelin puolelle joku päivä :p

S

SFXman

Yeah I been playing like mad lately. Yesterday only got from 38-40.

O

old.Tohtori

Three words that are in my way...

Medieval

Total

War

..*sigh* :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom