Heaven revisted

Tartan

Fledgling Freddie
It was a cold winter many a year ago, a friend gave me access to his DAoC beta and from then on i was hooked. When retail got released i jumped on it and spent every spare minute i had of every day for the next few years playing in this wonderful and dangerous world.
I didn't read forums or read maps, i just adventured and seeked out new places and creatures, then i discovered RvR and my love for the game deepened even more. Although i was only level 22 or so i still spent fortunes on the horse ride from Huginfel to Svasud faste to buy a neckie for the imminent port, often using the 15 minute wait for gothie to make a cuppa or grab a bite to eat. I loved RvR so much i couldn't find time to get exp, but slowly as the game evolved and battlegrounds got introduced the amount of low level rvr players in Emain Macha became nil. It was time to get to level 50 and this brought a new aspect to the game i played.
Many people have come and gone over the years, including myself on a number of occasions, and most recently after nearly a year off decided to revisit the old stomping grounds that still hold a place in my heart.
Problems with subscription page lead me to check out game population. This almost made me cry. Surely this once wonderful and engrossing community cannot be dead? The love i had for this game and the memories it has left me with will stay with me forever, and when i manage to get my subscription up and running, i will be travelling through those old stomping grounds if only to reminice about days gone buy.
Maybe if im lucky i might bump into some familiar faces doing likewise.
I miss Camelot more when i decided to try out real life again, than i missed real life when i played Camelot.

Tartan

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The German population on EU seems to be ok from what I've heard, however if you cant speak/read German, try the USA servers.

I'm on the USA Bossiney Classic server and the population is approx 2-3k

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Did a /who on alb Temair yday evening and it was 800 online. So approx 3 x 800 online then for the whole cluster.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
nice story, good times i remember them well! ooh the good wait for the gothi's with someone in the room waiting to tell evervyone they inc... for the dumb people anyways like me... so true bout the game n its addictiveness :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nice story, good times i remember them well! ooh the good wait for the gothi's with someone in the room waiting to tell evervyone they inc... for the dumb people anyways like me... so true bout the game n its addictiveness :)

AIDZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom