Heart of the North (Dragon Longbow)

K

Keogh

Whats do Scouts who have/had one of these think of this longbow compared to a crafted one? I got one last night when the Knights who say Ni and friends killed the dragon and am testing it today against my crafted bow.

Basically all input is good, so if you've had one then please tell me your thoughts.

L

loxleyhood

Was nice back in the day before penetrating arrow and rapid fire if you wanted a speedier bow than heavy and a more damaging one than hunting and I used it on Hibernian groups and casters, but nowadays you can do far better with a crafted bow.

Unfortunately it loses utility with its +str and as far I know its not getting bumped with some of the other dragon items. There are no dropped bows at the moment better than crafted.

G

gunner440

even back in the old days

crafted > dragon bow unfortunately

altho i felt dragon should be more desirable as something other than a collectro's item which is a shame really

K

K0nah

use the charge then re-equip ur mp crafted hlb :)

fast bows lost thier appeal with rapid fire yeah.

A

Aussie-

sidi and dragonbow have a slightly higher range then crafted. like 50-75 loc, only reason why you should use them..

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by Aussie-
sidi and dragonbow have a slightly higher range then crafted. like 50-75 loc, only reason why you should use them..

man aussie, you know shitloads of stuff :)

BTW, sorry for hijacking, what stats are used to calculate your xbow WS ?

V

vandar

I like the look of the dragon bow but for the the +str makes it a rather odd item to fit into your template.
Get MP crafted with a similar spec to a sidi bow incase one actually drops.

The only reason I know peps actively seek the Sidi bows is cause they look good :) me included; givf legendslayer :p

L

leoric

I think its a nice bow :) Cept recharge cost can leave you El skinto! I prefer me crafted :)

K

Keogh

OK then fair comments. So how much, roughly, is this bow gonna sell for if I was to get rid?

L

leoric

Originally posted by Keogh
OK then fair comments. So how much, roughly, is this bow gonna sell for if I was to get rid?

I've heard roughly 300-400G, But some may disagree. Like Lox said mate, Back in its day ;)

C

ChillyDawg

used to change hands for proper money in the old days, but yer not gonna get many dollars for it today im afriad :(

B

BrassMonkey

Nah give this stuff tbh...
sshot147.jpg

S

smerf

i seam to remeber a "heart of the north" being sold for about 3 plat long ago, and wondering how on earth anyone got that kind of money in this game.

B

Belsameth

that an actual screenshot of ToA?
it look like she's cut out and badly pasted on the background...as if she's not quite part of the world you see her in...

L

leoric

Nerf the sodding arrow heads! Givf proper broadheads and barbed arrows! Then givf glowie arrows kthnx :)

A

Arnor

she looks like a heroin-addicted skater chick tbh, and yes a pasted one in addition :(

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by BrassMonkey
Nah give this stuff tbh...
sshot147.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! GET THIS TURTLE OFF MY HEAD! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!

C

choonz

Yay now we can all run around looking like complete tards! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom