Heart not in it

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
You know am beginning to think youse lot should all be buffed so there is some competition.

Pally fight - unbuffed - taken just now on cruise mode.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/pally.wmv

Anyways bad head and lovely weather so heading out on me bike.

Buffbot account runs out tomorrow and I think then I will call it a day. Need 2 accounts really to transfer stuff between alts. I mean make potions etc and I will have to ask for help. All my crafters - or my girlies crafters - are on another account. Just don't want to waste the money anymore.

Weaklin

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Well about an hour ago i saw you fail to kill an unbuffed lvl 22 shade (inashadedude or something like that) maybe you just suck ?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - suck

Suck? Oh really?

Nah in one of my don't care moods - kamakazi moods.

Wanna see how the shade fared :D .

File size 2.6 mbs.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/shadeshor.wmv

Felt like bashing something and dieing - I get like that sometimes. This fight took place inbetween Hibs and Albs - monster Alb zerg just arrived.

Don't fink the Shade did very well though before I was stunned and blown apart eh?

Suck now do I? ;)

Weaklin
PS: looks like a good idea to always record your fights for sure!

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Well i was just stiring the shit tbh, i want another 9 page flame thread.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, you should stop bragging about your efforts in the battlegrounds, people just things your annoying.

Get your butt to level 50, get some decent gear and show your so called skills in some real fights.

BG1 is fun for vatacion at times, but pretty boring as you dont have anything to rely on, such as RAs or artifacts :p

And seeing from your little clips, you use oov/to far away bugs :p

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Dwera sucks monkey cack :( Stop killing low rr unbuffed paladins in emain :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50

Level 50? nah tis all a load of ballocks.

Strip the realm abilities and all that shit toa stuff and Thid is where you end up. That is where you have jack shit to rely on bar for your skill. Who the fuck cares if you press some button and you end up doing this or that cos you have got realm abilities? You got shit at Thid level bar for your knowledge of the game. Don't kid yourself that level 50 is where it is at cos that is where it has bloody well lost it as you well know.

You can't hide behind your realm abilities and toa shite at Thid level. You have to rely on your wits and skill which you lot ain't got much of obviously.

Level 50 is crap.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
This kinda says it all.

Well here the level 50 boys are admitting it:

BG1 is fun for vatacion at times, but pretty boring as you dont have anything to rely on, such as RAs or artifacts

Bout says it all eh.

Thid is far too brutal for them obviously

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
jesus i actually agree with thugs on summit. level 50 aint any more skillful, its about RAs and elite equipment.

but this is where i disagree with thugs, still dont think there is very large learning curve on this game, and its pretty easy to pick up most of the skills required for killing.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Uber

Have I satisfied you with regard to 'uber' moves and stuff now Gad? Should think there is enough 'uber' stuff in the last couple of videos. If you can work out wot it is I am doing that is. Lot of people can't see the wood for the trees and I ain't giving any more info away anymore.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest the amount you go on about how good you are no i cant. but that probably more to do with me thinking the game lacks any real lvl of skill.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well here the level 50 boys are admitting it:

Bout says it all eh.

Thid is far too brutal for them obviously

tbh, i think your just scared of what real rvr is like. that it may show (even more) how full of crap you are ;D

And thindranki beeing brutal? sure, may be so, but its heck of alot easyer to farm rp in thidranki then in emain...when albs camp mpk, just put a pult up and 1shot half of the force.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
thidranki? brutal?

what you need to "own" in thidranki:
SC'd gear
buffbot (though not strictly neccesary :p )

step 1:
find a dumb moronic, useless alb that only knows how to zerg and watch him until he looses the zerg
step 2: kill him

bit trickier with hibs because tbh, i havent seen a good hib zerg for while in thid :p

i mean for gods sake you can own with a THANE in thidranki :eek6:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50 stuff?

Nah I ain't gonna take part at level 50. Done enough with this game. My main goal all along was to be able to kill infs at Thid level. Taken nearly 3 years to hone my sb to be able to do it ALL THE TIME. An offshoot of this is that he can also do it to everything and everyone else too. That was my only goal since I started this game. I have achieved my goal. Level 50 has never entered my head because I was and have been fixated on Thid and infs.

Scared of level 50? Nah. Had a look around and it just don't interest me. Large playing areas means far more wasted time looking for peeps. Infs running around in groups and hard to find solo targets. Realm ability nonsense and now TOA rubbish. It just ain't for me. No way I spending hours and hours in front of this computer with multiple accounts on stuff like that. Thid is clean and that is where skill can shine because it is stripped of all that level 50 crap.

I have proved myself over and over at Thid level and I reckon I can now pack it all in with a satisfied smile on my face.

Lets see someone else do as I have done this last visit to Thid. Unbeaten for god knows how many one on one fights by all and not just stealthers. Managing to kill Aoln's crush merc one on one must rate as one of the maddest things an sb has ever done and I sure would like to see that achieved again.

Nope I have done wot I set out to do big time. No more wasting time on the daft things that is involved with level 50 combat. It just ain't for me.

My goal has been achieved and records have been made of my fighting technique (unique if you ask me).

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Um grats on killing a paladin wearing the free kit and what looks like a keltoi sword?

lol.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
you really are a complete tool... u tried lvl 50 rvr ... and failed ... now please, please do as keep say your gonna do ... fo .

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
My main goal all along was to be able to kill infs at Thid level.

not seen you kill a infil without buffs...or with them for that fact your also like the infil seppo run through the enemy so your not in view 90% of the time. Hope i could duel you in mid so i can kill you with my sb really kinda annoying me how you keep posting really short videos of you killing people in starter gear or really crap gear like that NS who was in starter gear your scd how long do you expect him to last its like killing someone with no armour...

maybe i should start posting a video of every person i kill and call myself the best seems easy enough eh?

played BG with my sb today for about an hour and got bored after spending all that time today leveling him what a waste...yes you shine killing crappy people in thid sure you do however there are some of half decent people in BG
post a video of you killing someone dressed in all black who doesn't look like they have starter gear though...

we have seen you in these videos - Vs Ranger and NS you took way to much dmg and if being nuked to hell and back with the NS dd if that is alot then thats just shameful...seen you kill the a druid or something that hib celt oh and the n00b paladin in starter gear your so cool wish my mum would buy me a badge with your face on :eek6:

Infernel

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with thugs almost on the RvR... its all about having better abilities and gear, almost like letting all your gear do the work for you, theres a bit of skill in RvR but still... a noob with a vague understanding fo what everything does who may have bought an account with a high RR, high ML fully equipped with a great set up of items could beat a far more experienced player who may not have any master levels or ToA items... thats kind of wrong imo.

In BG its almost all focused on the skill, its got hardly anything to do with RR ML or ToA items although SC is kind of an essential to have but at least it doesnt cost loads and doesnt take ages to get so alot of people have access to it.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
2 things thought that spoil things a bit, buffbots and potions. Buffbots are not as much of an issue cos you can always ask someone elses for a few spare buffs, potions are though as not everyone can afford a supply of them giving the few people who use them a pretty damn good advantage ;p

nerf people who have all 4 things :twak: skill, SC, buffbot and potions

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Of course PKJ, you realise you only win all the time because you have high SC perfect lvl gear, TWO buffbots, about 7 weapons aswell as heal pots.

I will bet anything that no one else who has ever gone to thid has botherd to spent as much time as you twinking their character.

And ffs stop thinking that your at some amazing disadvantage because your an SB. Same goes with your race.

Unbuffed inf vs unbuffed SB is pretty = imo NS are worse(and know i'm not saying that because i'm a hib)

It's only when infs get that spec AF do things change abit but since you have haste buff aswell as shammy buffs, that puts you back to equals.

And as for race, you thought you chose a realy gimpy race by going Valkyn, then roll a Norse and call yourself Weaklin, try playing as a elf/luri.

So now will you FO ?

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
people die...I didn't say i don't die BUT LOOK AMAGAD IM THUGS LOOK HOW l337 AND UBAH I AM!!! LETS MAKE A NEW POST OF ME KILLING PEOPLE

Pics

anyone can kill people tbh its not hard thugs...any idiot ie me with buffs and sc can kill people so don't be so proud when you get deathspam and brag to everyone and this is my first night to FU!

please duel me in mid i want to kill you so bad... your the new gimmly of pryd :kissit: but he was funny :m00:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Packed it in

Like I said packed the game in now.

Nearly 3x capping on PKJ without a loss one on one. 20 or more kills on Weaklin unbuffed - no losses.

For another SB to match that they have to do this:

Buff up and attack stealthers (mainly), armsmen, friars, minstrels, reavers practically ignoring casters. Mustn't be picky and should attack ANYTHING that is solo - bar for the soft stuff - casters.

Pretty impressive record that.

Won't be done again believe me in Thid by an SB. Infernal and Weelil will meet their match quite quickly from either a good inf or a good luri, of which there are plenty in Thid.

PKJ - Weaklin are unique in SBs with a spec and fighting technique not seen at Thid level before. Videos are there but am pretty sure no SB will ever fight like it again.

Been there - Conquered - AWESOME ;)

Ain't I a bish though ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Like I said packed the game in now.

FINALLY .. well .. we all know it will take about 2 or 3 days for you to realise your life isn't as interesting as you thought and you'll be back

Nearly 3x capping on PKJ without a loss one on one. 20 or more kills on Weaklin unbuffed - no losses.

Suuuuure .. just cause no-one who beat you cares enough with Thid to post it doesn't mean we all believe this bullshit.

For another SB to match that they have to do this:

Buff up and attack stealthers (mainly), armsmen, friars, minstrels, reavers practically ignoring casters. Mustn't be picky and should attack ANYTHING that is solo - bar for the soft stuff - casters.

You forgot to mention that you mainly attack people in /level 20 gear

Pretty impressive record that.

impressive/pathetic potato/potaaato

Won't be done again believe me in Thid by an SB. Infernal and Weelil will meet their match quite quickly from either a good inf or a good luri, of which there are plenty in Thid.

You're damn right it won't be done again ... everybody that has capped a certain character a couple of times in Thid feels they have learnt enough and go on playing their char to 50 to take them into the endgame of daoc.

PKJ - Weaklin are unique in SBs with a spec and fighting technique not seen at Thid level before. Videos are there but am pretty sure no SB will ever fight like it again.

You call it "technique not seen at Thid level before" ... the rest of us call it cheating/bugabusing and taking thid way to serious :p

Been there - Conquered - AWESOME

Got drunk - posted stupid shit - ROFLCOPTER

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Have to say I agree with grivne (wtf?) thid is really easy compared to emain etc. Also less fun imo - you don't have half your abilities and class balance is kinda weird at that level.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ivan said:
Dwera sucks monkey cack :( Stop killing low rr unbuffed paladins in emain :(
Yes Dwera leave them to me :D and if you are that infil i nuked yesterday i'm sorry bout that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom