Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Hola Amigos! Brutality tried to hold a pvp event for not that long ago in hib classic where we invited some major guilds to come and pvp in fgs vs fgs... in my own oppinion not enough guilds came seeing how it crashed some guilds raid times.

I'm now posting this thread on FH to see if we have any support in trying to bring life to the once great hib classic zone! I want to see if any guilds at all would consider porting MM / Ardee / DL instead of going Stygia or Volcanus!

With the lack of players on the server I hope that the ones with players in their guilds take the responsibility (if they feel that hib classic were the old good days) and ask their guildies to try out hib classic... just being there will increase the numbers of players and hopefully we can drain goth and toa of some players to get good fights that can be frapped :)D) in hib classic!

/lub

Bahumat

FH is my second home
good idea imo

to be honest most guilds have been busy with ml's arte's etc so its been a little slim in terms of 8v8.

the new portal from domnann to mm hill may be used as another access point.

Rateme

Fledgling Freddie
TSE would love to go back to hib classic just give us a pm when u are there and we will be there in notime :cheers:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Just Pm any horde if u want us there and we see if we can get a fg running.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
Just Pm any horde if u want us there and we see if we can get a fg running.

yeah but tell them you're all fighting near some random loc in frontiers....see how long we can keep them running about.

Torstig

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the invitation and a nice idea.
I will do my best to bring a fg Horde there when you whant us to. :cheers:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Irc trolls be there! :twak:

aye, more standup grps! :D

but really wondering how a guild can appear so arrogant like brutality. such an ebay guild, whos getting farmed in goth all the time trys to tell soemthing about old times although one have never seen anyone from the ppl playing in that guild and they wanna frapps the fights - in the end they will just show the fights against bunnis where they won :eek:

and thb, so many ppl tried to re-establish the inner hbi zone, and it worked for 2-3 days untill the rest moved to toa again. i would really like to roam in this zone again w/o assjamming guilds and plenty of fgs roaming, but it wont work..

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Shintari said:

but really wondering how a guild can appear so arrogant like brutality. such an ebay guild, whos getting farmed in goth all the time trys to tell soemthing about old times although one have never seen anyone from the ppl playing in that guild and they wanna frapps the fights - in the end they will just show the fights against bunnis where they won :eek:

and thb, so many ppl tried to re-establish the inner hbi zone, and it worked for 2-3 days untill the rest moved to toa again. i would really like to roam in this zone again w/o assjamming guilds and plenty of fgs roaming, but it wont work..

hahaha :D u wtfpwn mate! e-peen +1... and the only differance between a pvp server and rvr server is that after u own some fucking noob (i.e you) they see ur guild and start whining... imo stfu and u dont have to come if u dont wanna ... PLUS! we're REALLY FAR from the lamest guild out there... u prolly have a level 30 whorelock and QQs when I smite u... german! and one of the reasons u haven't seen us pre-toa is that most of us played exc/pryd in pre-toa and had some laughs on camlann... does that mean that we're not allowed to try 2 get it active again ? twat.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

Shintari's epeen is bigger than mine :((((( :eek2:

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
jesus

Shintaru u are bullied enough as it is ? jesus christ mate , get some info be4 u start ur QQ

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Pluttaejjn, King of Teh Burgerpuke

kkkkKKkkKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Isendre

Fledgling Freddie
Nice initiative! And those that are immature enough not to see that and instead starts to trashtalk - shame on you! This is exactly what Camlann needs and if you dont like it say something constructive instead.

:twak:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
Hola Amigos! Brutality tried to hold a pvp event for not that long ago in hib classic where we invited some major guilds to come and pvp in fgs vs fgs... in my own oppinion not enough guilds came seeing how it crashed some guilds raid times.

I'm now posting this thread on FH to see if we have any support in trying to bring life to the once great hib classic zone! I want to see if any guilds at all would consider porting MM / Ardee / DL instead of going Stygia or Volcanus!

With the lack of players on the server I hope that the ones with players in their guilds take the responsibility (if they feel that hib classic were the old good days) and ask their guildies to try out hib classic... just being there will increase the numbers of players and hopefully we can drain goth and toa of some players to get good fights that can be frapped :)D) in hib classic!

/lub

Finally, a healty, nonwhining, nonreporting, nonbullshitting, nonscreenshotshowingsomyickyepeengetssomeattention thread about something useful. Are you sure you're in the camlann section? :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i've never yet seen/fought these guys in fg, gg there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom