Health Hack??

O

old.Kitten666

Hi everyone:)
Right has anyone heard about the health hack ? In S.O.F CTF ?
It seems theres a few with it, Me being a dim Female:sleeping: Was wondering if the Super Barrysworld servers are stoppin this hack?. Cos it's really un-nerving when you shoot someone in the head about 5 times or more, n they shoot you once , you got full armour and yer dead as a pig on a spit roast. Can anyone spesh Ted The Dawggy or someone shed any light on this ..

Your Frustratingly Kitten:upyours:

X

Xantaro

Hmm, gotta tell ya m8, played this for a VERY long time, and I've never seen this health hack, or someone who wouldn't die.

If you're shooting people in the head and they're not dying, I'm expecting it's latency (high-ish ping) or packet loss.

Also, remember, some weapons such as the SMG can be surprisingly inaccurate, even at short distances. Grab yourself a SHOTGUN, shoot some people in the head with that, and tell me if they start dyin'. :)

---

Oh, and read my SOF Tweak Guide, make sure you're giving yourself the best opportunity.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~ukrich/eclypse/guide.html

X

Xantaro

Saw ya in game, hope things are running smoothly, make sure you check into the Jolt forums also - that's where the SOF community hangs out. :)

Message me if ya have any more probs - ICQ - 52517079.

:p

O

old.cLuNk

Mmmm??

Love at first sight?? ;)

*sings* It' must be love... love, love!

O

old.cLuNk

On a serious note, I too have heard about the health hack!

Then again, I've also heard about the grenade hack, flash hack, c4 hack, armour hack..... blah, blah, blah :D

I think they may be possible, I mean, look how easy the speedcheat hack is!?!?!

..:: CHEATS MUST DIE ::..

O

old.[X]sneaker

dont worry
i'm playing this game for more then 2 years and the only cheater i've once seen was a n0ob with a speedcheat

O

old.[PoD]Timelow

A clanm8 of mine has seen the health hack once, he was shooting someone who was standing still and he couldn't kill him (about 10 shotgun shots), then the guy started to move after typing something like 'hahaha' and suddenly he could shoot him down with 1 bullet.

There was no lag involved and the 10 shots were really ON the guy. Now you might guess in what clan this guy is/was, but I won't go into it too deep, I know what shit it brings if you don't have proof.....

By the way, the BW servers in SoF ain't 'super', they SUCK unfortunately :(

fRaG oN! ^RP^Timelow

http://clans.ravengames.com/rastapatrol

rastapatrol.jpg

O

old.[X]sneaker

I remember a guy shooting ME, VERY MUCH in the head/body (it was in the beginning of a clanwar i think, while i was typing) and it didn't kill me.

I had full armor tough

Dont acuse peeps to fast !!!

Mostly they arent cheating they just had luck/lag/hi ping/are l33t/you god bad luck/could go on forever ...

O

old.Kitten666

Health Hack

No..its no Ping , lag or whatever, i know..i aint a bad player , for a girl i hear you say, but im pretty sure it was the hack, anyways its a pain in the A**

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Dont get so hesitated.......there are VERY few cheats/cheaters in this game so........leave it and play the game.

This game is far too good to get upset by a small thingy like that.

If you play CS (Cheater Strike) or some other game online there are bigger chance you´ll run into a cheater.

O

old.cLuNk

Kitten.... I played with you the other day (Mmmm! ;)), & you play very well (for a girlie ;)).

O

old.[PoD]Horizon

so where does that kitten play then ? :D
maybe we can share some sof tricks
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom