+Healing effectiveness affects power ward ?

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday I put on some items with +22% to healing effectiveness,
and noticed that my power font now gives +34pow/tick instead of usual +28pow/tick.
Its nice effect, but kinda unexpected :clap:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
As I understand it Power Wards heal a percentage of your power, so if you've got capped Pow. you'll get more out of a PW than if you don't. So to awnser your question, no it shouldn't :)

Herjulf

Banned
Yes it is a fact, i am not 100% shure if it is healing effectivness or power pool that is the thing that do the difference.

But let us say FoP is on a percentage base on power.

+power and +% to power pool would in that case impact FoP.

Mendpac, a healer friend. Told me the same thing yesterday. And he had read on vnboards a discussion about people reaching 65% more power, by doing certain power+power percentage combinations.
This calculated from counting the % on power bar and the numbers the fop heals up in comparison to percentage.

FoP acts like a heal sphere and eat exp for other grps so it is possible it also possible FoP is counted as a "heal" i guess. But then it should affect everyone.

I think the +power in combination with +power pool% does the trick. And that FoP infact heals a percentage of you powerpool per tick, thus the more power you have the more you will get out of the FoP.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Before item swapping I had pre-ToA SC set equipped. So, I had neither +pow nor +% to power pool.
AFAIR, those two items I swapped have neither +pow nor +% to power pool too. Tho I'm not sure here. Will do some tests when I get back home.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
FoP acts like a heal sphere and eat exp for other grps so it is possible it also possible FoP is counted as a "heal" i guess. But then it should affect everyone.

It doesn't eat xp for other groups? Anyhow I didn't notice yet

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
fop heals 5% of your power, +power% helps, +healing% doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom