Healing classes

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
So, hmm is it even worth comparing Healing classes?

Order have the good real healing classes for actual healing.

Dest have the healing classes that have some flexibility and fun to play.

And here's a fucking shock: order don't have another healers because they are very very very boring to play beyond a hammerheal who isn't that great at actually healing compared to rp/am. Mythic need to sort that shit out. Now.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, which is why the servers are down currently

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
So, does that mean Zealots have crossed over to the order side now?

No, I didn't say order had all the best healers. There is a little doubt they have the most boring and so nobody plays them - it might just be on Karak Azgal where I play but I doubt it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No, I didn't say order had all the best healers. There is a little doubt they have the most boring and so nobody plays them - it might just be on Karak Azgal where I play but I doubt it.

it looks like it. because neither on karak hirn or on norn do (did on hirn) order seem to lack healers. quite the contrary, they have fucking TONS of them.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I second that. Every scenario, we have on average 3-4 healers on Norn/hirn.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
it looks like it. because neither on karak hirn or on norn do (did on hirn) order seem to lack healers. quite the contrary, they have fucking TONS of them.

Lack of them in T4 on Karak Azgal, plenty of WPs but hardly any RP or AM most nights.

A million WP in T1 and T2 though, was in a T2 scen the other day with 8 WP spread over 3 groups :lol: I'll bet half weren't heal spec'd.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Can`t move for order healers on Norn and hirn and orrud before that, it`s not unusual to have 1 dest healer in a 3 group scenario and 6 -8 order healers.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Can`t move for order healers on Norn and hirn and orrud before that, it`s not unusual to have 1 dest healer in a 3 group scenario and 6 -8 order healers.

Opposite problem on K8P - lucky to have 2 healers in a 4-group scenario.Destro seem to have 5-6 usually which is a pain and means i just end up dotting and running on my BW in a permenant kite. Fun! Not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom