healing caps ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
is there a soft cap on amount of healing you can do in one go ?

went up a rank, got +1 to mending

group heal went up by about 10 points or so, single target hasnt moved, still does 1207

if nobody has any hard info im going to have to poke around RAs etc, but dont want to waste time + stones if anyone knows :(

Himse

FH is my second home
50 mending spec? :p

In all honesty, it's kinda a waste, having around 700 heals is probably max you'd need!

Mabs

50 mending spec? :p

In all honesty, it's kinda a waste, having around 700 heals is probably max you'd need!

50+20 mending
mast of heal 4 -16% more
wild healing 6 - 13% crit chance

i <3 mental healing :p

plus i cant do without group cure all :(

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
most shamans you run with should be able to cure group :)

Mabs

most shamans you run with should be able to cure group :)
usually run 2 healer, one RR11, 50 mend, one RR 12, 40~ Aug. Shammies are only used for shearing mostly ;)

It must be a Labyrinth spec.

works everywhere ;)

on a side note: i never liked playing aug, i was pac/mend till RR10, and got bored of "ooh a red mez" oh look det 9/purge 5/bolstering roar
green mez lands 65% of the time, and the rest of the time, its just interupts anyway :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
No really you are missing out good crowd control, it isn't just the ae mezz you have to be jamming.

And as Himse said 50 Mending is overkill, 41 should be enough + shamans got cures for your grp.

Mabs

No really you are missing out good crowd control, it isn't just the ae mezz you have to be jamming.

And as Himse said 50 Mending is overkill, 41 should be enough + shamans got cures for your grp.

like what ?
AOE mez is a 30 ish second one, it never runs its course, its either Purged, B Roar'ed, or cleansed - so any higher lvl for duration is pointless.
have almost the same resist rate with green mez + MoF as i got with red mez
same goes for stun, its a 7 sec AOE, most people purge it instantly
amnesia single and aoe still interupt fine
root works fine

so what am i missing out on ? :p

Mabs

oh and 50 mend isnt "overkill" when i can keep a caster alive who has a 5 man melee train beating the shit out of them ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
oh and 50 mend isnt "overkill" when i can keep a caster alive who has a 5 man melee train beating the shit out of them ;)

Not swinging dicks here but I can do that and I have blue 2.2 or whatever heal as long as the caster calls pre heals.

Much prefer having instas to be honest, 38 pac / 18 aug rest mend is my favourite spec so far!

Mabs

Not swinging dicks here but I can do that and I have blue 2.2 or whatever heal as long as the caster calls pre heals.

Much prefer having instas to be honest, 38 pac / 18 aug rest mend is my favourite spec so far!

absolutely, i just mean as an example of the through put, you cant beat it.. and instas.. meh, i was 44 pac for about 2 years, about 50% of the time the instas bounce off people, so why bother ?

i know where youre coming from i just find that most of the toys you get from high pac arent actually worth it in practise rather than on paper so

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Also ran 38 pac, 18 aug and mending but i found 41 Mending, 30 pac, 18 aug to be the best.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
like what ?
AOE mez is a 30 ish second one, it never runs its course, its either Purged, B Roar'ed, or cleansed - so any higher lvl for duration is pointless.
have almost the same resist rate with green mez + MoF as i got with red mez
same goes for stun, its a 7 sec AOE, most people purge it instantly
amnesia single and aoe still interupt fine
root works fine

so what am i missing out on ? :p

Amnesia isn't a actual interupt (only if resisted on the target)

All your crowd controls will be resisted way more than if they were higher on the level, so your gonna need a lot of mastery of focus to actually make up for it.

Even a Darkness spiritmaster would be better running than a 20 pac healer then.

Enemies may purge the 1st crowd control, but on longer fights you would actually want it.

Mabs

Amnesia isn't a actual interupt (only if resisted on the target)

All your crowd controls will be resisted way more than if they were higher on the level, so your gonna need a lot of mastery of focus to actually make up for it.

Even a Darkness spiritmaster would be better running than a 20 pac healer then.

Enemies may purge the 1st crowd control, but on longer fights you would actually want it.

i know how amnesia works ;)
and no it really isnt that much, believe you me, ive tested it :p
single targets are red anyway

see previous, its still reusable ;)

Mabs

however this is all a moot point, as i just had about 2,500 plats of stuff nicked from my house/CM, and according to the CSR only my accounts have access it since monday so theres nothing they can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom