Healers embrace cloak.

kinnie

Fledgling Freddie
Is there annyone who can give my some tips and hints to get the healers embrace cloak?

I killed the named lion (Mesedsubastet) 4 times in one week 1 ml5 cleric and 2 pallys (i killed him every thime when he first killed pebibestet. but only some glove drops and no cloak.).

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Just keep killing him, it will drop eventually. Some say you have to let him kill Pedi first (and let him have the last hit) to have a chance to have it drop, but I personally think that's nonsense. Killed him very often that way with no drop, also killed him a couple of times when he was just wondering around and it did drop. Completely random if you ask me.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Pedibastet has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Its just a low drop rate: keep trying.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Pedibastet has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Its just a low drop rate: keep trying.

Reading through this i appear to have been very lucky - went out with arms, pally and necro - killed mob, HE dropped.

Keep trying m8y u'll get lucky soon :) GL :)

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
I had that in my template also... gave up on him and bought a better cloak, Non Artifact = no leveling

:clap:

Xplo

Banned
I got it on 3d try, just kill the lion till he drops, all the tips on VoS are crap.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
got it 4 a guildie on first try (well she had tryed 4 weeks but me and a m8 got it first time we killed him) its all about luck

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Based on a total of 5 kills that logfiles have been sent to that site for Tiarta.

Hardly reliable numbers ;)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
either i'm extremely lucky or i have unlocked the key.
Every time i kill mesud with Sorc +BB combi, i find a Cloak.

my sorc is friendly to the Mau faction in the encampment and i use the same trick every time.

Sacred lion, fully buffed (50 enh)
Send pet on Mesudbastet from long range. (to avoid adds going for your helpers, if you have any.)
All mobs aggro the sacred lion.
Leave your pet to fight. As soon as Mesud has taken some damage i use an AOE debuff to pull all the Crazed Lions from my pet. This is a tricky part where the faction comes in extremely handy. As soon as you see them charging you, you run Straight into the camp. Keep running around the Defenders untill all aggro is taken by the camp inhabitants. Make sure that you keep an eye on your pet's health, use MINOR refocilation to keep him alife.(to avoid losing aggro on your pet your healing may NEVER exeed the damage it does on the target. And from 60-70% health you are in the clear.
As soon as you lost all aggro on your character go bak and mesudbastet is a real pussy to finish this way :)

So, maybee, the friendly faction increases the drop rate...
Mesud is the opposite faction of mau.

Pedibastet has absolutely nothing to do with Healers embrace; He is the quest mob that gives you the Golden Tuning forc for the Atlantis artifact after you give him 20 Sethian ears. Even killing him doesn't give you any xp.
Most ppl are just to lazy to get this faction sorted.....

So i'm still waiting for the first Cloakless kill this way. I have had a cloakless round once, but that was because the encampment killed mesudastet. i wasn't quite sure if i had the final blow on him, since there were around 15+ campmembers on him.

so two thing to do :
get faction sorted. Make sure you and your helpers get Mesud alone.

kinnie

Fledgling Freddie
feck that lion i killed him the 5th time (only me cleric ml3 pally and a cleric ml5) we killed him but no drop. me and the other cleric dived and healed pally coz lion's cant dive. but again no drop. gonna try cloudsong better for cleric.

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
kinnie said:
feck that lion i killed him the 5th time (only me cleric ml3 pally and a cleric ml5) we killed him but no drop. me and the other cleric dived and healed pally coz lion's cant dive. but again no drop. gonna try cloudsong better for cleric.

Cloudsong can be even worser then HE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom