Healers Embrace - bah

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
The other day me and a friend did healers embrace with a buffed salamander , easy enuf and as long as the sally doesnt get the finishing blow u get credit and drops. We did this a few times, no drop as its not 100%. Later that night my friend logs and for a laugh i go check if its up, it is, only a fg has found it, kills it <they invite me to bg but i wouldnt be able to roll anyway so declined> , and ding , it drops :p

but thats not what my threads about hehe...

Sunday 7th Nov.. From 9am in the morning me and my friend have been charging around stygia, occasionally doing mobs, killing the odd setian and talking, checking Embrace's path every 20 mins or so <using route map>. No luck , 10am no luck, 11am no luck 12... u get the idea..
7pm at night and it hasnt popped, now afaik this is supposed to be a 2-4hour repop mob , and if anyone else had killed it without us seeing id be suprised.

What i need is some info, i wasted 6 hours of my life + ( QQ ) screwing around on a mob which btw still hadnt popped by 9pm. Is there anyway to make this bastard thing pop, does the ml4 lion have to be dead? plzzz i need some damn help , need the cloak for my template and i couldnt afford the 17p its uo for in housing ever :p ..

any help apreciated , oh and btw if u did kill it between that time yesterday can u let me know so i know it isnt bugged , getting on my nerves now :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i have a cloak for trade if you are interested, maybee we can work something out.

there are three things i noticed when Mesudsabasted(spelling) starts roaming.

The yellow con maus will be around the portal... those seem to be the once that he feeds on to create the crazed lions....the more crazed lions there are around, the longer he has been active.

The chance he suicides into the camp is huge. Once he is in the camp there is nothing you can do to get the cloak.. a final blow will be highly unlickely since a lot of the mau's will be slapping him. He starts off with a normal mob.. one heal from a mau pries draws him into the camp...blabla

to make him spawn? Dunno, since the programmers say that all is on a random spawn timer... i think it will be that way.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Spawntimers aren't set things in ToA they are all random chance.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
that cloak sucks anyway, use feathered wrap

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
i have a cloak for trade if you are interested, maybee we can work something out.

Id like too lol, but i have 0 items of any value to trade with and im poor as hell so nm :(

unless u want a Zahurs cloak in exchange HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:p

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Spawntimers aren't set things in ToA they are all random chance.
You said the same thing about Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves, you also told me it wasn't bugged, even tho it was. Don't know whether to believe what any GM says anymore :kissit:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
The other day me and a friend did healers embrace with a buffed salamander , easy enuf and as long as the sally doesnt get the finishing blow u get credit and drops. We did this a few times, no drop as its not 100%. Later that night my friend logs and for a laugh i go check if its up, it is, only a fg has found it, kills it <they invite me to bg but i wouldnt be able to roll anyway so declined> , and ding , it drops :p

but thats not what my threads about hehe...

Sunday 7th Nov.. From 9am in the morning me and my friend have been charging around stygia, occasionally doing mobs, killing the odd setian and talking, checking Embrace's path every 20 mins or so <using route map>. No luck , 10am no luck, 11am no luck 12... u get the idea..
7pm at night and it hasnt popped, now afaik this is supposed to be a 2-4hour repop mob , and if anyone else had killed it without us seeing id be suprised.

What i need is some info, i wasted 6 hours of my life + ( QQ ) screwing around on a mob which btw still hadnt popped by 9pm. Is there anyway to make this bastard thing pop, does the ml4 lion have to be dead? plzzz i need some damn help , need the cloak for my template and i couldnt afford the 17p its uo for in housing ever :p ..

any help apreciated , oh and btw if u did kill it between that time yesterday can u let me know so i know it isnt bugged , getting on my nerves now :(
he probably have it in template and all but really there are alot better cloaks out there look for them instead
cs fw zephyr and my new personal shawl of clouds witch cost 2p on cms

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood,

if you would be on line tonight, pm me, you can have the cloak for fee

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
knighthood,

if you would be on line tonight, pm me, you can have the cloak for free

:worthy:

That deserves some respect.

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
edit was meant fRee :)
sorry :)

MUCH respect is given!

:worthy: :worthy:

Retrieved this in order to find some possible alternatives to Healer's Embrace, since I'd also put that in my template but having problems finding the encounter "up" also. Apart from ML9 cloaks (not quite there yet), anyone else got more info on where to find good alternatives (other than CMs - similar position to knighthood), please?

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
knighthood,

if you would be on line tonight, pm me, you can have the cloak for free
Wow... Damn...
Friendliness is still alive !! ;D Yay ;D

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
knighthood,

big up m8 respect to your self m8

just proves that alb can help ech other for free:}}} :clap: :D

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
knighthood,

Fair play nice to see someone still recognises(s?) this is a game and not RL

/salute

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
knighthood,

lol crap, didnt read FH that night hehe , oh ell thanks m8ty :D
But i got it the hard way and won it on a roll since
nice gesture though :D

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky bastard... only 6 hours wasted.... I did the encounter 16 times + waiting time... aprox 25-26 hours wasted... without drop :( finaly I gave up and bought it in housing for 16Plat.... gahhhh ruined me... but well now I have 16 new plat's so who cares :D cloak lvl 7 so far :)

GL with leveling your cloak...

EDIT: Btw nice to se the gesture some albs still show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom