Healer

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday I started lvling a healer - using up some old items I have in my vault that have + to all spell lines, they effect Mending/Aug but none effect Pac.Can anyone help and explain why ?

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
afaik it only affect your base heals a little?

that is why none ever puts + skill in a healer/shaman template.

or am i totally wrong here ?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Lecathar said:
Yesterday I started lvling a healer - using up some old items I have in my vault that have + to all spell lines, they effect Mending/Aug but none effect Pac.Can anyone help and explain why ?

Well Pac is the one line for a healer that isnt affected at all by any + skill items. (blame mythic!:) Im guessing it is so that not the messing lines go haywire at some point!:) (Im not entirely sure but I think its the same for the Alb Sorc mess line!:)

+ skill Points in aug will give you more concentration points.
+ skill Points in mend will give your heals a slightly higher efficiancy (baselines get a lowered random scale, while spec line heals gains a little in end effectivness)

But basically its not worth to lower anything else in a template to get in + in skill. (usually you want to work hard at getting a high powerpool instead + all the healer goodies ofc healing efficiancy %, some buffbonus (depending on spec), utility arties, dex cap, piety cap, hp, casting speed, etc etc etc))

/Charmangle

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Some Quote from the US Grab-Bag

Q: Why + to all magic does not affect the Pacification spell line? I have +3 to all magic on a ring, but my pacification is still at +0.

A: Marvin the Item Martian: “There are no spells in the Pacification line for healers that gain benefit from +pacification. As such you will generally not see any items with +pacification on them and there are no spellcrafting gems for +pacification either. As there is no need to have bonus to that skill, the +all magic does not affect it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom