= 4 left

RR6
14 points to spend
Acutiy3 =6
Mastery of the Art2 =4
Augemented Conc2 = 4
= 0 left

Explantion :

Well I am RR2 today and I think I will reach RR3 before we get the path when they come :D
I dont think RR6 is easy to reach but well its here cuz maybe thats the highest I ever reach :D
An explanation to each skill is below : (there are more skills aviable to the healer, read abou them all at the Herald)

Augmented Acuity Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Increase your class's casting stat by 6 per level
Serenity Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 Augmented Acuity 2 Your spell points regenerate faster than normal
Ethereal Bond Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 Serenity 2 Increases maximum power by 3% per level of this ability.
Purge Active 30 min. 10 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Dispel all negative spell effects from your character, such as rez sickness, DOTs, poisons, mesmerization, stun, etc.
Perfect Recovery Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A After death, you will resurrect with full hitpoints and power and no resurrection side-effects.
Avoidance of Magic Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Increases resistance to all damage types of magic by 3% per level of this ability
Mastery of the Art Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 Augmented Acuity 3 Additional 3% per level casting speed when casting spells. Please note that the minimum allowed spell casting timer is 2 seconds – this ability will not allow you to go below this hard cap.
Augmented Constitution Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 N/A N/A Increases your character’s Constitution by 6 per level.

G

Gewn

Hmm I has alredy edit it cuz there where some depends I missed.

Hmm I expect some feedback and I would like an discussion about what to spend the points on as a Healer. :D

T

Tasans

You are gonna spent on perfect recovery? The ability to rez someone every 30 min with full hp and pow (and no end), without rez sick? Dont get me wrong but i think this realm ability is worthless.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Tasans
You are gonna spent on perfect recovery? The ability to rez someone every 30 min with full hp and pow (and no end), without rez sick? Dont get me wrong but i think this realm ability is worthless.

Heh, I think it's good. I'm gonna get it too!

O

old.chesnor

I think your choice as to whether you get perfect recovery is down to how you play. If you like the zerg in Emain, then this skill is indeed worthless. If, however, you RvR in small groups, playing smart and harassing and skirmishing away from the zerg, then this ability is second to none.

My 2cp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom