Healer RA spec

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hello
I would like some advice on how to spec my healers RA for RvR. I have just dinged 5L2 but I don't have a fixed RvR group yet so I am no longer gaining RSP at great speed. So far I have just been getting the abilites that I think will help such as purge, DI, PR and some passives but I don't really know what is most useful.

Current healer spec:
44 pac, 31 mend, ML10 sojourner, CL5.
Purge2, DI2, Pr1, Aug Dex2 and MoF1

My template includes, EoY, BoZ, Scorpion Tail Ring, Croc Tears Ring, CB, JS.

I haven't found running out of power too much of a problem so far, because so many people seem to have jacina charge if my champion hammer charge is down and I regain power pretty fast with pox4. I guess the fights I am in are in general pretty short too.

I have been considering going tri-spec but is the 33 mend actually much better than 31?

Also MoC looks good but will I need to get moc3 for it to be any real use?

Thanks for advice in advance. :drink:

P.S. I should also use this moment to try and draw attention to the fact that I am looking to join a more fixed group and am willing to respec to your needs if required. (I don't really want to become aug healer as my template has 36% power percentage bonus and I can't be arsed to redo it with more PvE)

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
as a healer, if u intend to be pac spec, the most useful spec these days would properbly be 40 mend 36 pac or 36 pac 33 mend, rest in aug (should give first celerity if i remember correct)

as for RA's as paccer id say u need atleast purge2, and as u say u dont have any probs with pwr, perhaps having mcl1, as a backup solution when u get killed could be good. Personally i <3 pr2 big time, so id recommend that aswell. As paccer id also recommend u to get dex3 for faster cast speed etc. DI2 is pretty nice to have aswell, and than u should be specced pretty far into rr7 when u get all that or smth :) just my 2 cents

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
with the recent changes to PR you could probably look at taking that upto PR2 since they now made it worth it(before the change it was either pr1 or pr3),also LW1 is probably a must for any class that has to kite and it's only a point.wild healing 1 is also a point well spent,having your heals crit is nice but don't bother putting anything more than a point in there.
after that you basically have all your bases covered and anything over and above as you gain more ranks really depends on your playstyle, MoC1 for interupts? MCL or RP if you find power a problem? maybe purge3? aug dex3?
all fluff at the end of the day tho:p

regarding spec,i was the same spec as you for a long time then switched to 38 pac 19 aug 33 mend and overall was much happier,the 33 heal is much better and with me having some buffbonus in my template can base buff myself better which means no nasty stripping and better field buffs should the need arise.
try it and see can always get yourself on a dragonraid for a stone if your not happy and switch back:)

hope that helps you some

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom