Healer embrace

Supermario

Fledgling Freddie
ello guys ;)

Im really tried to hunting Mesudbasted now . I have killed him 4 times now without he drop the cloak .
Now i really want to buy that cloak of Anyone , Who want to sell it :D

im allso ready to change with crown of Zahur

Plz give me a PM . if you have it ..i am really sad over it :mad:

or els give me some good ide how we can get him to drop it everytime ...when he kill pedi . its not 100% he will drop it :mad:

And BTW this encounter its really sux

i will be glad if i hear from any of you

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Correct: the encounter really sucks. Theres nothing you can do to make it drop every time - the drop rate is just stupidly low. Especially for a mob that just loves taking a walk through camps of aggro mobs and suiciding before anyone gets the chance to kill it. Clever Mythic, really clever :clap:

Sadly 4 kills is nothing really, think I was on something like 15-20 before the damn thing finally dropped.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
two things

make sure you deal over 45% damage on the main mob;

and i have a couple of spare cloaks.... i deceided not to activate em on my buffbots. So maybee i can do someone a favour

if you help me get the credit on Zahur, i will give you the cloak for free.

sounds like a nice deal, doesn't it? i

Supermario

Fledgling Freddie
wow

ofc i want to give you something again m8 and if you want help to get encounter of crown of zahur , i will ofc help you m8 .. :cheers:

i really glad for that deal. if you mean it "serios"

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
and i have a couple of spare cloaks.... i deceided not to activate em on my buffbots. So maybee i can do someone a favour
so what you are saying is that you actually considered activating it on your bbots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom