Healer class

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
So, im looking to be a support class

Either cleric, healer or druid... which one is better on camlann and why? If you can give specs aswell, would be great! cheers :)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
With NF coming i really don't know. Maybe wait till NF comes and re-ask the question :>

(I'd say healer though)

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
All heal class are cool :
Healer have nice mezz or uber cerenity
- Pac healer spec 44pac, 31mend, pac healer have one disadvantage and its his base buffs who realy suck, but he have pom 4 and spread 1
- Aug healer spec 40mend 36aug, you have yellow celerity (thats haste for tanks) spread 2 and nice base buffs. They are too very good for solo.
best chars as healers are dwarfs cos have lot of HP or norsemans if you like humans, both have same dext

Druid
- Pet specced (not sure about the best spec) is cool for solo, he have dots and uber pet but in group they suck cos they have bad spec buffs, pet specced druid could solo every tank
- Heal/buff druid - 41 heals, 35 regrow, you have spread 2 and realy nice spec buffs and have single root (this is common spec for group)
best char is celt

Cleric
- 1st spec is 40rejuv, 36enh, you have 100% rezz and nice spec buffs
- 2nd spec is 39 rej 38enh, you have 50% rezz but you get yellow d/q (with yellow d/q i get 11 dext more than with blue)
best char are britons cos have 60 dext, highlander have only 50 dext but imo they look much better

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Katzz said:
best chars as healers are dwarfs cos have lot of HP or norsemans if you like humans, both have same dext

I dont agree. D0rfs are fat dirty and ugly race and not good for anything. :puke:
Frostalf healer ftw cause they have 5 more dex.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Nature drood has usually 2nd AE root at least so if no shammie in group can fill in spot as backup cc. Prolly not as common on Cam as not as common with a bb. On reg hib RvR group its regular to have 1 since they have no AE rooter if not. Think that probably funniest of these 3 chars though as you can actually kill something :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Hihanauha said:
I dont agree. D0rfs are fat dirty and ugly race and not good for anything. :puke:
Frostalf healer ftw cause they have 5 more dex.

How could you say that, female smurfs are cj00t :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom