Headstart code.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i recived my headstart and item codes. So wondering when and where i can use them?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
We'll have to wait for GOA to get the account center up which is still on an unknown time-frame.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
it will probably be at the last minute... lets hope alot of the EU codes arent dodgy or misprinted like the american ones which some even have 1 more digit than they should :twak:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
it will probably be at the last minute... lets hope alot of the EU codes arent dodgy or misprinted like the american ones which some even have 1 more digit than they should :twak:

One of my points for why I can't understand why the center isn't up yet, because this could potentially cut far into peoples time in the game, if situations arise.
Better to validate the codes in good time......

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Well its now less than 2 weeks until open beta is due to start, and still no download or account center as of yet. At this rate i won't be able to download the client in time. Living in the middle of nowhere with a 1.5 meg connection aint good. Will take me at 150k/s a long time to download if i leave it all day and night.

GOA please pull ur thumb out and get it sorted!!!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well its now less than 2 weeks until open beta is due to start, and still no download or account center as of yet. At this rate i won't be able to download the client in time. Living in the middle of nowhere with a 1.5 meg connection aint good. Will take me at 150k/s a long time to download if i leave it all day and night.

GOA please pull ur thumb out and get it sorted!!!

Well GOA state that you can get pre-order boxes from game retailers this Thursday so if anything will happen hopefully it will be then.

If not then happy times are ahead.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Living in the middle of nowhere with a 1.5 meg connection aint good. Will take me at 150k/s a long time to download if i leave it all day and night.

I'm on 1.5mb and it took me a night to grab the CB client. Stop moaning you'll have it in time if they start it in the first week like they said they will.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I'm on 1.5mb and it took me a night to grab the CB client. Stop moaning you'll have it in time if they start it in the first week like they said they will.
It took me way longer to install it than to download it :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
My brother has 1mbit and he downloads with 100k/s. He managed to download the beta client in 24hours.
The game hasn't even started and we already start to scream and whine. I imagine what will happen with the release...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
My brother has 1mbit and he downloads with 100k/s. He managed to download the beta client in 24hours.
The game hasn't even started and we already start to scream and whine. I imagine what will happen with the release...
I was really suprised when i downloaded, went really fast, got 5000 kb/s from GOA so was happy, most companies i download demos etc from i dont get above 2.5-3k kb/s

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Well i recived my headstart and item codes. So wondering when and where i can use them?

you are in a hurry. i got my codes since...

patience.jpg

no closed beta either :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
you are in a hurry. i got my codes since...

patience.jpg

no closed beta either :(

lola.

Better hope those codes work eh?

In fact i am getting slightly worried mine codes won't work after the US fiasco ;/

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Well actually the print quality of the codes on my box suck. As if it was printed on a 50 year old printer :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Well actually the print quality of the codes on my box suck. As if it was printed on a 50 year old printer :p

thats just the acknowledgment / verification of the order, not the codes themselfs..

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Hmmm

I am not talking for the receipt that party posted but for the codes inside my box.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
As with Daoc i can see the pros and cons of all this. But the biggest pro we have is:
If nothing else, GOA had now enough time to prepare for all the problems US had, so if we go by hope, i hope they DO prepare :)

Faya

undivied

Fledgling Freddie
GOA need to work overtime to get us somewhere to enter our codes, we have already missed the preview weekend :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
GOA need to work overtime to get us somewhere to enter our codes, we have already missed the preview weekend :(

its been continually stated that Euro was not slated for a PW.

I did a rhyme! :p

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Have we actually had any real announcement on when we WILL be able to put in our codes? Seeing as they already can in the US (I'm sure I read that and didn't imagine it) it can't be too long now can it?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The account page will be open from the first week in September, in time for the Open Beta. On Thursday we'll be announcing all the details for the Standard Edition Pre-order program including the list of partners.

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie

Having said that, those codes inside the pre-order box have a massive error. Apparently, where the code has an 'O' (the letter) it is meant to be a 'Q'. The details get a bit vague as regards '0' (zero)...

P.S. Greetings go out to my fellow Hellenes! :D

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
The account page will be open from the first week in September, in time for the Open Beta. On Thursday we'll be announcing all the details for the Standard Edition Pre-order program including the list of partners.

What about the Collectors Edition Pre-orders? Will we simply register in the same place the same way?

Having said that, those codes inside the pre-order box have a massive error. Apparently, where the code has an 'O' (the letter) it is meant to be a 'Q'. The details get a bit vague as regards '0' (zero)...

P.S. Greetings go out to my fellow Hellenes! :D

Can you give any source on that? Though having checked my codes I seem to be lucky in that there are no O's or Q's, and only 4 0's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom