Headstart and the 7-free-days for Beta Testers?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Registration for the CE Headstart appears to be up, so does anyone know yet how they differentiate the Beta Testers from the *cough* common folks?
Or do we keep our accounts, just cannot log in until 16:00cet today?

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
I played on OB ,and i cant get in now,

i think CE headstart stated at 0200ish this morning

and SE headstart starting after midnight tonight 00.00 15th . 9 .08

ive bought from EA store and got like a SE with headstart (Live Start with Early Access)and bonus item code codes beginning with PSEA0N this code giving a 7 day play which after im gonna have to put in the normal code from my order page on ea store site starting with WAR++

and normal start is on the 18.9

so im gonna have to wait a few hours till tonight/tomorrow morning

accounts stay the same and OB client will be patched to become the normal game i think, at least thats the impression i got fom my emails ive been getting from ea
just need to put in codes for early start
when live start early access come online at the moment they are offline

at least this is what i gathering is happening because code access fails at the mo for me

and of course the 7 days free play so i would be getting like 37 free days with my account i hope

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Collectors edition peeps can enter codes now and play later today

standard edition headstart peeps can enter codes from tomorrow morning 9am CET i think (8am UK)

7days free should be added to your account once you enter your full retail code on the 18th

or thats the way i interpreted it

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
They know who played on beta - the database will just check your details when you enter your code - if you were in beta it will give you the 7 days free

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Really ?

i was told 2 things..

email what came with codes for SE early star was..

Der Start des LiveSpiel-Vorsprungs ist momentan für Sonntag Mitternacht (00:00 Uhr GMT,01:00 CET 15. September) angesetzt. Für weitere Updates kannst du auf der Warhammer-Webseite nachschauen. Nach Beginn des LiveSpiel-Vorsprungs kannst du den Code einfach auf der Warhammer-Webseite http://www.war-europe.com/#/activation/?lang=de eingeben und schon bist du im Spiel!

and on war site its

If you own a Standard Edition Pre-Order you will be able to enter your head start code and your bonus item code on Monday at 9:00am CET. You will be able to log into the game and play as soon as your code has been validated.

so what is right, email from ea store with codes or the web site..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom