Headline of the day

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
...made me chuckle :)

camouglage.jpg

mooSe_

FH is my second home
hahaha I can just imagine some people painting it and then taking a step back to look at their work and being like 'wtf!? where's it gone?'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Remember when my bro was in the army(mandatory in finland) and they had their winter-forest training thingy.

They had a pasi camouflaged and in the morning they noticed that a good 10-15cm of snow had fallen over-night.

Small problem; the pasi was under the snow too as the camouflage net had made the snow gather over it as a lovely mound. So the pasi was somewhere in the general area and everything looked more or less like this :p

Fast forward 4-5 hours and they found it and the person responsible for the camouflage got an honorary mention :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Remember when my bro was in the army(mandatory in finland) and they had their winter-forest training thingy.

They had a pasi camouflaged and in the morning they noticed that a good 10-15cm of snow had fallen over-night.

Small problem; the pasi was under the snow too as the camouflage net had made the snow gather over it as a lovely mound. So the pasi was somewhere in the general area and everything looked more or less like this :p

Fast forward 4-5 hours and they found it and the person responsible for the camouflage got an honorary mention :D

hahaha awesome!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"Low Self Esteem Class: Please use the small side entrance"

"Diet Club Members: Please use the large double doors at the front of the building"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom