News Headcount required

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I swear the Metro is just the printed version of Reddit

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

For a minute I had visions of that often copied scene in movie The Hitcher! Great movie if you've never seen it.

hitcherfry2.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
@Laddey is my guess.

But the whole premise is so unbelievable to begin with. Clearly he hadn't followed the correct steps to relax his asshole featuring that pervy 80´s serial-pedofile-rapist.

Also @Hawkwind what would have happened if there would have been media coverage on someone in Dubai have had the same "issues" and had been hospitalized? Lynch mob?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
@Laddey is my guess.

But the whole premise is so unbelievable to begin with. Clearly he hadn't followed the correct steps to relax his asshole featuring that pervy 80´s serial-pedofile-rapist.

Also @Hawkwind what would have happened if there would have been media coverage on someone in Dubai have had the same "issues" and had been hospitalized? Lynch mob?

Homosexuality is Haram (prohibited) in the Quran, although it is very prevalent among the locals and also Asian (Filipinos especially). There have been quite a few stories of young men/boys being beaten and raped and usually perpetrated by local Arabs or Indians/Pakistanis.

The whole way Sharia Law works with rape is morally wrong to a western point of view. Particularly if your a woman. Plenty of stories of rape victims being imprisoned. With all that I think you would be very unlucky to get reported by a doctor to the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom