TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
have a good one matey!

I stand in awe of your morning-after head o0

:drink: :kissit: :m00:

:bazbeer:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll drink one for you at the local watering hole...and if i can, hump a lady for you too! :drink: :sex:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Happy Birthday git face.

Have a good one luv.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Aw thanksh you guysh, having an average one so far. Am still at the old boring job but the office have just taken me out for dinner which was nice. Trying to stay awake after a large meal and a couple of pints of lager however, is not so nice......

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
'Appy Burpday! :drink:

leggy

Probably Scottish
Happy Bithday.

I expect you'll be having some sort of chemical based night out this weekend. Enjoy it :)

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Happy Birthday.......

12342.jpg

Bodhi

Sorry GDW did I anally rape your dog at some point? Cos you're fucking acting like it you petty small-minded cock. Can you not just drop this childish grudge for one day and stop proving to everyone you're a fucktard every time you open your mouth in an attempt to make me look silly? Are you perhaps just in dire need of a life? Answers on a postcard please......

Anyway thanks again for the wishes folks, really means a lot. The messy celebration is going to have to wait as all me mates are either on holiday or at work. Next weekend should be interesting tho, as most people are back and I should have saved some cash. Mind there is still always tomorrow night......as for tonight I had my first every grown up night - went bowling with my brother in law and nephew, had a few beers, played some air hockey, generally had a laugh. First quiet one in about 3 months, was a welcome break. Now I've come home and there are Top Gear repeats on cable. Spot on!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Happy b-day Bods, i hope you don't remember a fucking thing from your celebrations - if you do - you clearly weren't out your fucking face enough.

Have a good one bro, :cheers:

Bodhi

Like I said the celebrations have been put on hold til next week til me mates get back of holiday, but don't worry - I will remember absolutely nothing :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Happy Birthday Bodhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom