HB raids in ToA

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
I hope to make a post which will explain how HB does Toa raids, in the hope that ppl would stop the attack's on us..

Resently ppl has been accusing HB for beening Eliteist prick's, Selfish, Idiots etc etc mainly becuase we have some guild only ML BG's...

First i would like to explain that HB has been gathering info (thx mess) for a long time on their guild forum... atm i belive we got the most info collectet anywhere about toa on the webby ... we use this to plan ML raids to help our guildies ... we dont advance in ML's super fast but try to get as many guildies with us as possible ..

to do this officeres every day plan events for toa and sometimes we do plan /Gu only MLTrains ..

We do this to be able to do the ML's reasonably fast and with as less stress possible

you can view this like a fixed group in RvR .... we plan the groups and schedule ahead and member sign up for the raids.. sometimes members even has to wake up early in the weekend to attend to the raids but we do all this to help the guild..

some raids are open for none HB others are not .. this is not to be pricks ... we only close the BG when we need to.

allowing ppl in the raid who dont have acces to guild forum and /gu gives the leaders more stress and work..
some HB's really like to plan or participate in the raids but we like to do it our way ... we do lots of stuff different than others and why not let us doit ?

so please before you get angry on us or send abusive PM's try consider if you was in a fixed group and ppl demanded attention...

it seems to me that most alb guilds dont help their members in the way their imho should ... but dont let this go against those ppl who does..

earliere HB got abused becuase we tryed to look out for our members in emain ... now we get abused because our members is first priority in Toa as well...

and we DO let none HB attend other raids .. and often it turns out that the non HB member is walking away with the artifact/loot we huntet..

So please let us have the few ML trains we got as /gu only in peace ...

Filip

Officer in HB

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think anything is wrong with performing your own raids, or doing things just as a guild would. Your guild, and its your decision if you want to involve people from outside the guild.

If people are moaning, its only due to the fact their own guild wont get of their ass, do some research on the MLs, and do them themselves, instead of making it everyone elses problem by whinging about it.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think any guild should have to explain their guild-only practices to 'outsiders', well perhaps alliance... No matter what its about...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
We've been doing ouras as an alliance also but haven't been strict about the bg yet but we're going to be. So far our raids have been held up lots and faileds too purely because of outside involvement. Othertimes of course they've gone smoothly but it starts to get a bit tedious when you have 30 people together and get one person who wasn't even invited to not listen to rules and ruin it for you and the people you invited.

Agree 100% with you. They're your raids and you can do what you like.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunatly im in Kires guild :p

But as he says it goes well smoothly with the alliance but when some random people come in and try and take over it, it all goes to shit

Wichtel

Fledgling Freddie
Think all agree here, your guild/alliance ... do whatever you want to ...

But what about people/alts from your guild who have missed an encounter? Do you expect that they are let into raids organised by other guilds? Wouldn't the same rule (easier in /gu and preplanned?) apply there?

Quid pro quo?

W.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Wichtel said:

But what about people/alts from your guild who have missed an encounter? Do you expect that they are let into raids organised by other guilds? Wouldn't the same rule (easier in /gu and preplanned?) apply there?

Quid pro quo?

W.
We cant deside what rules other guilds/alliances run by... Only thing anyone can do really, is run to FH and cry about it...

Whats your point m8?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Wichtel said:
Quid pro quo?
W.

So far HB members have helped those who got ToA late, or were simply lacking time, to catch up a bit. It helps those who are ahead also, cause they can get their ML exp while helping the rest.
The way you can read it is that we do not allow outsider to particapate in the bg's. Anybody who has played with us know this is not true. We often do go out of our way to help people so they can get the credit. It just also happens some trials are best done by a small group of focused people. If a guildie then fecks up, it is not as bad as some complete strainger fecking over a whole raid (example would be ML2.1, which can be a royal pain if not everybody focuses).
Regards, Glottis

Light

Loyal Freddie
flex said:
HB are nice ppl :)
^^

seems to me those whining are in the minority by far and the above responses are what i would expect from most sensible peeps

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank you flex & Light...

Thats the feeling of HB in albion we are trying to uphold...

Cept ofc mids & hibs... They can suck my mace... :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
agree with filip and kir...if a guild wants to do its own thing let it....as long as it doesnt involve mob steeling and other cock sucker'ish stuff

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
HB are a cool bunch of people and they have helped many people.If they want some private guild time together wot's the problem?
HB are nice ppl... Flex said it all.

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Well they are nice ppl indeed...everyone except Mess.

I Got ripped off whit beetle legs already twice!

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
*Ialkarn said:
Well they are nice ppl indeed...everyone except Mess.

I Got ripped off whit beetle legs already twice!

U CANT PROVE A THING!!!!!!!!

/em strokes his beetle legs

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
-Freezingwiz- said:
^

Herfølge Boldklub :p

a danish football club ^^
Soccer even... ;)

Wich dosent do very well i might add... :p

Filip, Brommix and Taunter who founded HB did it for a laugh... Everyone in the guild had to have some sort of soccer lastname also... This was before it was possible to change ur last name so it was a big step for most, afaik they abandoned the idea when the guild dinged 10+ members... Filips mincer is still called "Filip Frispark" and Brommix infil is still named "Brommix Boldhenter" and they still make me smile when i look at the names... :worthy:

Dont ask me to translate Boldhenter or Frispark, iwe tried and failed...

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
*hint* the little 'ø' character can be made by combining the "ALT" button with 155 on the numpad :)

and it really warm my heart that some of you feel the way you do about HB, really means alot to me, and my fellow guildees, thank you ! :D

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Soccer even...

Wich dosent do very well i might add... ...

Maybe they are not so good in soccer but they pawn in DAoC :worthy:

:bazbeer: HB :bazbeer:

christi

Fledgling Freddie
I will also like most peps here say if HB wonna do there own raids...

You can see it like a sedi raid where you only inv your own guild

and if hb help there guild I think they rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom