B

Bellona

hmm .... now lower prices since u got so many stones imo :D

125p pr. dragon at current prices... gee :rolleyes:

i want on such a raid :D

N

NightyP

again?
Shows u weren't first time lucky then :)
Gratz guys!

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Bellona
now lower prices since u got so many stones imo :D
Looking at your sig - its not as if you cant afford it ;)

R

ReaLX

bah.... 2fg TC + LoD tried it couple of days ago... went horribly wrong :/ (mainly heal/rez group dieing sooner than main group hehehe)... gifv tactics :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by ReaLX
bah.... 2fg TC + LoD tried it couple of days ago... went horribly wrong :/ (mainly heal/rez group dieing sooner than main group hehehe)... gifv tactics :p
We saw your graves :p

Tactics/Group setup is straight from VN boards, and same as the 3FG raids that've been done by Aussie and others. See threads on VN boards (Camelot Main forums/Realm of Albion) and here for a better description than Id give.

Heal group sounds bad for a start - only healing was done by 2 clerics in main group. Rezzing from the "cheer squad" was only incase of serious screwup with both clerics going down (happened twice this time round I think, not always enough warning to get clear of PBs)

Even with a necro constantly feeding power to the clerics, and the 2 clerics having 30 power pots each at the start - all power pots were used as far as Im aware. So take as many as you can carry.

When you fail (you will, I cant think of anyone on our server thats been successful with low numbers on their first attempt) try again - thats the most important part ;)

Users who are viewing this thread