Hayley Williams (Paramore) bewbs

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Yay surprise bewbs \o>

Should be in the law that all women have their tops and backsides of pants cut out for surprise buns and surprise bewbs :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Never heard of the band until yesterday lol.

Turns out I actually really like them, surprise b00bs got her at least one new fan! :england:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Love Paramore. Got a couple of the songs selected already for wedding evening.

The DJ gonna really hate some the stuff I plan to ask for as I dont like all the pop shite. lol. Can see me having to provide alot of the music myself.

Unfortunately alot of what I want is not suitable. Great music but lyrics aint right for the event. Always the problem with my tastes

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yay surprise bewbs \o>

Should be in the law that all women have their tops and backsides of pants cut out for surprise buns and surprise bewbs :(

Whats AoC like these days ? i have 2 friends playing it again and im gonna start playing it next week or so , seeing as they fixed the female assasin problem from when it 1st came out , pity the game client is so overly big but oh well :D

Once shade gets rr11 im done with daoc tbh

YouTube- Age of Conan - Assassin Fatality's

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
AoC does not want your money :p

They sort of do the opposite of what DAoC did. They refuse to take your money if you throw it at them!

...then freeze your account.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats AoC like these days ? i have 2 friends playing it again and im gonna start playing it next week or so , seeing as they fixed the female assasin problem from when it 1st came out , pity the game client is so overly big but oh well :D

Once shade gets rr11 im done with daoc tbh

YouTube- Age of Conan - Assassin Fatality's

Ah nah mater I havn't played aoc for ages, think I quit the summer it came out like everyone else :)

Playing Bad company 2 but its bugg ridden and broken so meh..looking forward to Star wars The Old Republic now..a mix between mass effect 2 + wow + daoc + star wars kinda, looks promising :p

www.swtor.com

I wouldn't touch AoC even if they released some new expansion, from what I heard it still has 0 class balance and bad pvp.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd hit it, but tbh my seal of approval doesn't count for much :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Boobs boobs boobs, boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs, boobs boobs boobs boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom