havok in hadrians!

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Great day in rvr today, would jsut like to thank the albs and hibs for the constant supply of action.

Even solo was possible during the middle of the afternoon, several meetings with kalammer and das aswell /hug aswell bloodlustys little grp (ouch)
popped on later on to see what it was like and wow it was different. thought i'd run out solo :twak: went up to the tree ahead of berk saw 3fg hibs inc and like en epic movie i can't remember the name of, /saluted and sat :p <dead>

Reason i am posting this is because was one of the days i have really enjoyed due to grps of 2-4 roamin around, I am in no rvr guild so it was a nice chance to experience close fights instead of the usual zerge > me

seveus- that a RR5 Ra or summot that enables the pet to be immune to root oO, first time i seen it used. :worthy:

Regards, Arumos

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad ur having fun out there.

Now die more often when I shoot you with my arrows pls, I dont do it for fun you know :D

Eble

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I'm glad ur having fun out there.

Now die more often when I shoot you with my arrows pls, I dont do it for fun you know :D

Eble

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
i know u don't, i don't have fun getting shot :p :fluffle:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
Great day in rvr today, would jsut like to thank the albs and hibs for the constant supply of action.

Even solo was possible during the middle of the afternoon, several meetings with kalammer and das aswell /hug aswell bloodlustys little grp (ouch)
popped on later on to see what it was like and wow it was different. thought i'd run out solo :twak: went up to the tree ahead of berk saw 3fg hibs inc and like en epic movie i can't remember the name of, /saluted and sat :p <dead>

Reason i am posting this is because was one of the days i have really enjoyed due to grps of 2-4 roamin around, I am in no rvr guild so it was a nice chance to experience close fights instead of the usual zerge > me

seveus- that a RR5 Ra or summot that enables the pet to be immune to root oO, first time i seen it used. :worthy:

Regards, Arumos

Working as planned;) u ns,i pop rr5, and u cant do anything rah! i should of staf dueled:(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully keeps will be reset soon with the cluster.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
seveus next time we meet give staff duel imo :) /beck me :cheers:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hate it when mids have berk. was a bad night for me. same radar group kept adding, warlock gallore, too much traffic in one place. couple of nice fights though.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
hate it when mids have berk. was a bad night for me. same radar group kept adding, warlock gallore, too much traffic in one place. couple of nice fights though.

And then some wanker Hunter starts Volleying berkstone just to make it worse :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Am im only one who thinks this rvr is horrid. Only hib groups i see goin out are Set/Guild ones... and soloing isnt worth it, just gettin pwnt by fg's over and over again :(

Tilda

Eversmallx said:
Am im only one who thinks this rvr is horrid. Only hib groups i see goin out are Set/Guild ones... and soloing isnt worth it, just gettin pwnt by fg's over and over again :(
I think, tbh, in situations with insta-RvR, its probably worth soloers going to odins.
Odins will be less busy, as all the noob warlocks/hunters who camp bridge will be in insta-RvR leeching, which means true soloers will be able to get decent fights.

Tilda

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
And then some wanker Hunter starts Volleying berkstone just to make it worse :p

leet skillz there shrews, good to see u at the top of your game! ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
I think, tbh, in situations with insta-RvR, its probably worth soloers going to odins.
Odins will be less busy, as all the noob warlocks/hunters who camp bridge will be in insta-RvR leeching, which means true soloers will be able to get decent fights.

Tilda

Made a Visit around midgard earlier, all i found was keep guards. :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:

It's very hard for soloers atm, but as a group although we got stuffed a few times by set/gg, we also had some good fights against other fg which appeared to be equally as random as ours + got caught up in a lot of big 3-way scraps which were a right laugh - so over all enjoyed it. Guess it just depends what you are looking for :drink:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:

I agree 100%

It disgusts me people are deliberatly letting enemies take their keeps and towers.

illu

Part of the furniture
I have to disagree.
Instant-RVR is way more fun than the 5 minute+ of each boat journey to where you want to go to.
Having both realms port into albland is great, because you get the chance of ppl meeting up raised quite a lot. There were lots of fg v fg fights out there when I played yesterday, and the solo action was GREAT (stealther wise). If you go just a little off the main route, you get to fight many mincers / archers / infils / a few luris and the occasional caster. Hell, I even got a solo fight with kagato - the ultimate soloer :)
I don't envy non-stealther soloers, but there were a few small caster duos / trios and a few mincers going around in small groups.
All in all, the RVR is good I think at the moment - even if you do die to a fg a few seconds after (or usually just as you are about to finish killing the person you are attacking).
And I imagine with clustering, it'll be even more crowded.....

Oli - Illu

Eglarest

Banned
Where are the hibs, i was yesterday around the keep they own in alb (at that moment they were able to port) and didnt saw ANY hib, and this morning the same, i have been around hadrians and i only found mids,so: Where are hibs???

Motrokopez 5L7 cabalist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom