Havoc is currently recruiting

A

AzuratMinimus

We´re currently looking for more people to join for some full group fun. Although we´re a pretty new guild, with mostly low rrs.we consist of a lot experienced people.

Primary goal with the guild is to run in fgs with a good setup and have some fun while ganking other players. So you will be required to join gg when you´re online.

To join have to be a lvl 50 group friendly char, so no infils or scouts are allowed. You also have to be active. So if you want to join and got something of the following please contact either me, asoemyr, effi or simune in game. You can also PM me on the board.

S

swords

Good luck on the Guild, BoB are similar except we are casual players mostly :)

(darn one more Fg to compete with in Odins :/)

T

Thamiles

I have seen the future of rvr, with see hidden :p

F

Fagane

WoW the guild who does NOT respect the Sidi Announcement sheet. Does NOT respect other players in DAoC is searching for people?

I would not be surprised in Havoc gets a general Ban from all public events, and good luck with searching an alliance for your Guild.

People who want to join this guild must be real retards, or compleetly dumb. Nothing in between here.

Fagane

I

iantheace

Fagane, get a Rl,

Reaver spot taken

Currently need 1 pally and 1 merc to finish RvR grp, have possible pally, but will still recruit grp friendly classes :p

A

AzuratMinimus

Well kind of suspected that narrowminded fagane would come around typing something. Someone that have to name and shame someone in his own sig is truely imature.

By the way next time get your sig right, teba is not in havoc and never have been. And judging a whole guild for what two people have done is kind of shitty.

An alliance will prolly not be a problem already got something on the way.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by Fagane

People who want to join this guild must be real retards, or compleetly dumb. Nothing in between here.

Says the person that claims mobs 2 weeks in advance.
Get a real life and get the F off our thread.

Regards.

Ps- Reaver spot is taken, merc/arms is still free Ds-

X

xplo

Fagane that whine is getting a bit old isn't it?
We are building up a guild that wants to be active in rvr, with nice people, so stop whining and stop making a fool out of yourself.

K

Kagato.

heheh how short memories are.

And Lomald, you know where you can stick you sig, I only responded to already existed threads, already a few pages long, so kindly stfu.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by Kagato.
heheh how short memories are.

And Lomald, you know where you can stick you sig, I only responded to already existed threads, already a few pages long, so kindly stfu.

Why did you come into our thread? Please go away, you and fagane know where you can stick your fingers. whine at me, threaten me, hate me .... harass me ... just don't do it in this thread, do it in another "i shall camp sidi mobs 2 months from now" thread please.

S

sirexairman

Originally posted by AzuratMinimus

And judging a whole guild for what two people have done is kind of shitty.

A guild is judged by the people in it even 1 person no matter who the person is. The Attiude of one represents the guild thats why there in that guild.

If i acted like an Ass it would reflect on SS and rightly so. but luckly i dont ;)

P

Pin

And judging a whole guild for what two people have done is kind of shitty.

As Sirex said, a guild is judged by the behaviour of it's members. If you don't like to be tarred with the same brush as other members, you shouldn't guild/group with them.

And as the guild currently only contains about 4 people, the actions of 1 or 2 of them to speak very loudly for the others.

A

AzuratMinimus

If you think so perhaps, but i find that quit narrowminded, not like you should judge others if you don´t know em.

G

ghostfeet

ppl r judged by their actions even if u dont know them, and ur actions dont speak very highly of u atm

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
Why did you come into our thread? Please go away, you and fagane know where you can stick your fingers. whine at me, threaten me, hate me .... harass me ... just don't do it in this thread, do it in another "i shall camp sidi mobs 2 months from now" thread please.

If your having a go at me in your sig with a statement that is utterly false then i'll whine where the fuck I want to thanks very much.

L

Lizia

Every guild has its own culture, what makes it unique. So each guild atracs people with the same attitude (or they most likely leave soon) and agree with the actions taken by most guild members. The attitude and behaivor of half of Havoc’s guild is known, and in general seen by Albion/Excalibur cummunity as none socail behaivor what can be expected of 12 year old gits with no respect of Realm members.

So its safe to say that the guild Havoc got a smell, and in mine oppinion a smell you would expect in never cleaned public loo after 50 years of piling up $hit.

Lizia

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Personal attacks in signatures are so yesterday.

S

sigh

Originally posted by sirexairman
A guild is judged by the people in it even 1 person no matter who the person is. The Attiude of one represents the guild thats why there in that guild.

I judge FC by Treniel :p

X

xplo

Originally posted by sirexairman

Thats the same as racism or any other form of discrimination.

now stop the whine, shoo shoo <o/

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by xplo

now stop the whine, shoo shoo <o/

no not really

your guild stinks!!

F

Fagane

Oke then I am a rasist versus Havoc.

But I guess you only mind becouse you got the mind set of a typical Havoc person, with that you do not deserve better.

Who is guilty of a crime? The person who orders and promotes the murder or the person who commits the murder? You promote your people to be gits, so that makes you a git as well. If you do not like to be called git? Then leave Havoc and stop acting like a git.

Fagane

A

AzuratMinimus

How about you actually fix that sig so it´s correct someday? Teba still have never been in havoc. If you´re gonna do something at least do it right instead of assuming stuff. And perhaps you should be racist against asq while you´re at it.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by xplo

With due respect, Xplo, that's bollocks. You CHOOSE what guild you're in. You don't choose what race you are. See the difference.

And for the record: while I may have problems with Lomald's actions, I don't have a problem with Havoc in general. I try to take each person as they come.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hi,

I'm a complete **** and enjoy ruining other people's fun. Can I join with my merc? I have no morals and I am totally selfish. I have no problems whatsoever with wrecking an organised public/guild raid so that I can get some l33tz0r weapons/armour. I also have a cabalist so I can PL any guildies at the tanglers and totally totally fuck up any lowbie groups that may be trying to XP there.

Please let me know if my application is successful.

Ta ta.

B

bowen-asq

And perhaps you should be racist against asq while you´re at it.

Please leave ASq out of this matter since we are no longer involved.

Teba is in ASq atm but her char was played by Lalu at the time of the Sidi raids.

X

xplo

Since I started xp'ing with this people I haven't seen any problem with the guild, they are nice people and good players. I only noticed some fuss over some focus pull raids. Witch is 1 month ago, witch you still whine about.

The only reason that i'm staying in havoc is that I like this people and that they are good players and that I want to make something of this guild.

Your whining is only destroying what we have started to build up.

Can't we just put all the childish comments aside and get along?
All this whining is ruining the fun and only gives "everyone" a bad image.
So please, stop it now and remember 'its only a game'.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Says the guy who got banned for posting racist cartoons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom