having problems with quest "The Only Cure is More Green Glow"

Funkybunny

Banned
ok.. did the first one.. easy as cake... this one i cant do.... what do i have to do to get it into my bottle?

no matter what i do. alive or dead even if i stand right on top of the green mobs i get "too far away" ... and yes i have the targeted and im not hitting them... have someone done this quest and are able to give me a hint on how i can get the green stuff in my bottle :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
ok.. did the first one.. easy as cake... this one i cant do.... what do i have to do to get it into my bottle?

no matter what i do. alive or dead even if i stand right on top of the green mobs i get "too far away" ... and yes i have the targeted and im not hitting them... have someone done this quest and are able to give me a hint on how i can get the green stuff in my bottle :)

You are doing this on the Oozes right ? I ask because I did the first bit then came to do the second bit and spent ages trying to work out why the green guys that gave me the right stuff before weren't doing it again.

The Oozes are further into the dungeon.

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

I killed the mini boss at the green slime pit and got the drop.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

n00b

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom