Having levelled my cleric ... what next?

O

old.Ashgen

Just wondering what I should do next?

I have a lvl 50 Armsman and a lvl 50 Cleric, who, judging by lots posts here, are pretty much tertiary classes.

As a result of dabbles with past characters I have the following mid range characters:

Infiltrator lvl 36
Friar lvl 29
Theurg lvl 35
Mincer lvl 26

I have the usual panoply of the usual low level stuff, such as aSorcerer, a Wizzy and a Necro for example, all at level 10 - 15 ish.

So I would welcome some personal thoughts.

I really like the idea of the infil, but I hear horror stories about them being nurfed, and fun to play at level 50 for about 2 weeks.

I was thinking about the Mincer too since their "loving" in this recent patch, but they seem boring to level as most groups I have been with recently consist of an afk mincer ;).

Oh btw ... my lad had a lvl 47 Merc on the same account as Ashgen and Arau , but again I here people moaning about them too, or is he the one to plumb for?

Thank you in anticipation for the constructive comments and honest advice on the negatives and positives of each class ;)

Regards

Ash

:D

F

Flimgoblin

Mercs are ok - slightly more damage than an armsman... hit a lot faster so less susceptible to bladeturns - same kind of thing again though., but if he's 47 you could get him to 50 (assuming yer lad doesn't want to)

Maybe try something different - caster type? or the Friar is a good one... jack of all trades :) hits hard in melee, buffs and heals too.

Which one of your alts do you find the most fun?

Q

QuickS

How about playing the arms or cleric in rvr and forgetting about pve ?!?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by QuickS
How about playing the arms or cleric in rvr and forgetting about pve ?!?

what quick said

joining an rvr guild and wanting to pve?!?!

E

Eggy

Armsman and Cleric seems popular on the same account at level 50 (see signature). Personally levelling up a friar at the moment, great fun :)

Otherwise I'd make a sorc.

O

old.Ramas

I have a lvl 50 Armsman and a lvl 50 Cleric, who, judging by lots posts here, are pretty much tertiary classes.

:eek7:

Ok, armsmen are suffering a little, but hardly to extent you suggest.

And everyone always needs more rejuv clerics.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
MERC

albion needs more mercs
Then why is it only now that I'm playing a Pally that people start aguing over who's going to get me in their group? :rolleyes:

Eggy... I see your Friar's name got changed. Did you pick the alternative, or was it given? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom