having a name changed

S

Spinky

Let's say i saw a forename that while not breaking the CoC in particular, is out of place for the game imo, can it be changed?

Or more specifically, if it's one of my chars names ;) that I picked for a laugh because it came up on the random name generator and just looks quite silly oO is it possible to have it amended to something, well, not so, thingy.

(I'll add Kemor & Zargar into here so it appears on search :p)

V

Vell

Hmmmm, I'm not too sure, depends on how nice the person that read your rightnow report was.

Of course, you could find someone who would file a report against that character because they found the name offensive, and get it changed that way...

But anyway, submit a RightNow question and see what they say.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Get a friend to report the name, saying that it was a very offensive sexual swear word in some pretty obscure language, e.g. Swahilli or Ennuit. That might do the trick ;)

Example:

"I wish to report the name <name> (<realm>/<server>) as inapproriate. In Swahilli (my second language) the word is gutter slang for a lady's genetalia. While I recognise that Swahilli is not likely to be spoken by many who play the game I do find it offensive and so might others."

And if you do this, then hope that Kemor/Zargar don't see this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom