Having a hard time in Hibernia

S

Saturnine

Hello all,
I`m trying to work on my alt (a Hibernian Menalist) but I`m having a tricky time doing so. Getting groups in Hibernia seems nearly impossible, especially one that stays togther for more than 20 minutes. I don`t end up making my own groups because I have no idea where to take them to hunt (and nobody else ever seems to know either). This is probably just my bad experience though but I`m quite keen to get to the 20`s by the end of this weekend to get all the stragglers out of my way :D

If people could very kindly post some good hunting grounds here for groups of 10ish/low teens up to around level 20ish (or whenever the spraggen den becomes an option for medium groups) I`d be exceptionally greatfull!!

O

old.Iunliten

pre 13-14 there isn't that many good spots. Bantam specters in connacth might be a chioce though.

lvl 13-14 to 16-17 Parth farm! Parth farm! (in east lough derg where all those parths are ;))

16-18 silvermine badgers, spraggonales.

18+ Young Irewoods in connacth or spraggon den.

O

old.MacKewl

Dude getting groups is all about making friends and being friendly.. Feel free to contact me in game. My druid just crossed the 18 barrier last nite.. i have not had 2 much problems grouping and lvling if not every day every other.. so much faster than my Eld. :)

Kolaith Mines are also good. :D

O

old.Verata

Parth farm is a great spot for making an easy 4 or 5 levels. Bear in mind there are 3 parth farms.

1. East Lough Derg - a little way behind MM and a single horse ride straight from Ardee. Handy because of the horse merchant so close to sell loot to, but very heavily camped.

2. Connacht - follow the river to the left of Drum Ligen gate. When it turns sharply to the right, cross over it and go straight. Hardly anyone knows about it so it makes for good hunting, but closest merchant is at Ligen.

3. Innis Carthaig - Go up the hill NE from Innis. It's not well known and is close to Innis. A great spot for a dedicated group.

Kaolinth is also a great spot, but is only going to be itemised in 1.48. No drops, but very good cash and XP, especially when camping the bridge room.

O

old.Halfmad

If your not already in one then get yourself into a guild, really helps especially when your new to a realm (I came from Guinivere - midgard).

:clap:

O

old.Slayben

Hi - First Post -

Get a group for muires tomb level 10-15 - decent drops too!

Message me in game!!!!

(Tiptap - ns lvl 9 - songsinger bard lvl 9 - Slayben bm 29)

If you are having a bum day getting a group I am sure I can help you - lots of our guild has characters at level 9-20 now and luckily we most of us are just out for fun!! (though leveling in a good group is fun!)

PS.. Join our guild - We are lovely!
:clap: :D

Sash if you read this i am catching you !! lol

K

Keri

Originally posted by Slayben
Hi - First Post -
Sash if you read this i am catching you !! lol

hehe .. I got e-mail from Sash, and he's looking forward to you catching him, and both of you catching me (Keri) so I can join you for some fun trips to Corus. See you the weekend after next?

If groups from your guild want to take pity on a young ranger who seems to be doomed to a solo life, tell them to message Kheri (lvl 21). :)

And welcome to the forum :D

O

old.Slayben

Lol - Hi Keri/hri/e etc!!!

:)

Will let the guild know - quite a few at that level too ;), beware of Redferne though - he hides under tables and behind tress instead of fighting mobs (and he calls himself a hero!)...

(and thank you both for assistance last night!)

K

Kobold

I agree on that it's hard to get into a stabile group that last long, specially in lower lvls. I figured the best way is to start a group you're self. Get a good friends list with peeps you know won't leave the group in a few min. Works best if you are a tank/healer. Cause as long as you have a tank and a healer in the group, you can allways do good hunting something. But for (example) rangers it's harder...cause they are not a must in a group, and can be replaced very easy by any other class thats better for the team. Same for NS. Thats why most rangers live a lonely solo life. Harder for NS though, cause they can't even solo as good a rangers.

My shield/blade and LW hero do very nice in teams. I allways team with him, and got another equal lvl shield hero m8 that I team with when play him. If we get any healer...we can do good with only 3..I can do the support role with side attack chain LW for good damage, and my m8 tanking with lotsa blocks ;) If we get a mage too for more damage, we both use shield with guard, then we almost don't get hurt at all.

Just my few words ;)

Users who are viewing this thread