Having a big problem

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
i can log in...but when i do , the whole chat area is not even there, or my exp bar kind of area, so i cant do anything kinda

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
well m8 i logged in at gothwaite harbour, took boat to atlantis to see for new artifacts...when boat comes at porting loc, screen goes back to char selection and i find myself unable to log in that char now :eek6:

nice NF start :D

Macdom

Fledgling Freddie
See the response from [GOA]Erevos on the "English Servers Up" thread - every server can expect 45 mins of glitches

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Thegoldenarrow said:
i can log in...but when i do , the whole chat area is not even there, or my exp bar kind of area, so i cant do anything kinda

Same here mate,are you using SI client atm ?

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
and my Huge PROBLEM is that i cant even log in daoc. game just crashes in the v.1.70 loading .... ( it gets to 5 dots then back 4 and game crashes ) :S

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
i have excactly the same problem, running si client and no chat window. Suppose toa works better imo

Smaler

Fledgling Freddie
I got the same prob on one of my accounts which is has only the shrouded isles expansion, my toa account runs fine

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like the xml files for Shrouded Isles client didn't all get put on the patch server.

Darzil

PozZ!

Loyal Freddie
Have the same problem, have tried using the ToA UI files, getting the SI UI files off a friend, all failed :(

Edit: Have also reinstalled/repatched the SI NF client, no luck there either.

Troggie

Fledgling Freddie
Same problem here!! its damn annoying, cant do crap without chat window and the others......

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
loads of people standing in sauvage and can´t port to the other side of gate, how come?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Tzare said:
loads of people standing in sauvage and can´t port to the other side of gate, how come?

are they getting an error message when they try or is just nothing happening?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Tzare said:
you do not meet the requirementsto enter this region
That means they haven't installed the NF files properly. They need to have installed the NF client as well as patch to 1.70.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Tzare said:
you do not meet the requirementsto enter this region

ok that's because they haven't downloaded the Frontiers files. Tell them to go look at the official homepage, click on the 'Downloads' link and download the appropriate file (there's a choice of ToA(~277megs) or SI/Classic(~137megs). That should resolve the problem.

Please note that the download speeds will be very poor as everyone and his dog seems to have waited until today to download those files... :twak:

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
I already downloaded it and put it to toa folder etc, worked fine on my other computer. But I will spread the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom