Have you hugged a firby today?

O

old.Jable

I'm a firby (irl) and I hardly ever get hugs, not even from blind people. Poor little scary ugly teddy bears, im sure every firby out there needs a lil squeeze.

Make your server a happier place and hug a firby today (albs and mids can join in by hugging dead ones, the sick bastards)

:fluffle:

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Jable
I'm a firby (irl) and I hardly ever get hugs, not even from blind people. Poor little scary ugly teddy bears, im sure every firby out there needs a lil squeeze.

Make your server a happier place and hug a firby today (albs and mids can join in by hugging dead ones, the sick bastards)

:fluffle:

Is hugging a dead firby called Necrofirbia ?

S

syri

Re: Re: Have you hugged a firby today?

Originally posted by tripitaka
Is hugging a dead firby called Necrofirbia ?
:clap: :clap: :clap:

B

barevoose

what if ur a luwi? ur arms wont fir round :p

(move to off-topic btw)

O

old.Psi

A discussion (if I can call it that...) about firbies is about daoc, and shouldn't be in off topic. :p

*hugs Jable irl*

B

barevoose

Originally posted by old.Psi
A discussion (if I can call it that...) about firbies is about daoc, and shouldn't be in off topic. :p

*hugs Jable irl*

hmm u got a point :eek:

O

old.Jable

i guess there must be some part of a firby that a luri could hug. only prob is a luri hugging a firbys leg looks suspicious to say the least, so maybe they would be better getting them to sit, then they can hug their.... arms :rolleyes:

B

barevoose

Originally posted by old.Jable
i guess there must be some part of a firby that a luri could hug. only prob is a luri hugging a firbys leg looks suspicious to say the least, so maybe they would be better getting them to sit, then they can hug their.... arms :rolleyes:
i can feel your starting to get...**dirty**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom