S

SilverHood

the elton one is good

rest are pretty shite

M

Munkey-

He's american and....as we all know.

Simple things for the simple people!

why, hes having more fun than a monkey riding a bicycle, wearing a funny hat whilst smoking a pipe

I lied, nobody can have as much fun as that!

:clap:

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Munkey-
He's american and....as we all know.

Simple things for the simple people!

why, hes having more fun than a monkey riding a bicycle, wearing a funny hat whilst smoking a pipe

I lied, nobody can have as much fun as that!

:clap:

He? you mean she.. why does every brit on here call me a He? does seeaira sound like a mans name??
And geez i was bored and thought i would port the link.. others found it funny no big deal that you didnt.. has nothing to do with me being an american.. not like i made the doll ffs...

D

Damini

Monkeys just bitter because he lives in Quatar.

S

SilverHood

aren't munkeys an endangered species these days?

O

old.LandShark

Seearia, I honestly think that if the erstwhile munkeh wished to insult you, he'd go at it with swearwords and not pipe-smoking primates.

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by seeaira
He? you mean she.. why does every brit on here call me a He? does seeaira sound like a mans name??
And geez i was bored and thought i would port the link.. others found it funny no big deal that you didnt.. has nothing to do with me being an american.. not like i made the doll ffs...

LOL!

oh bring on the whip! :clap:

M

Munkey-

Originally posted by seeaira

Oh fair bountious lady, i was not erstwhile referring to you, but to the sacred tooty froot that scars our very lives. Yes, i refer to the lemon. This foul footed fruit has plauged our lands for too long! No more! It pervades our society, spreading via the deviant use of propoganda! Even now, now very now, the old black ram is tupping your wh....DAMNIT! Resist the images. resist it. resis...it.......it.......it........

hehe. look at the monkey on the bicycle!

T

The Kingpin

Seriously, if you don't like being minor flamed, or people takeing the piss, don't post off-topic :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom