have I screwed meself ?

• Thread starter GregorFlambasto
  • Start date
G

GregorFlambasto

Installed planetside, registered key against my station ID and then got to the advanced subs part. Thought I had to complete this and selected the 3 month pre pay via ccard. Played game and thought ack £34.99 for game + $30 odd for 3month subs for what at the time was laggy. So I cancelled the 3months advanced subs.

"You may cancel your subscription by going into the PlanetSide Launchpad. After logging in with your Station Name and password, click on "Edit Subscription". Then click the "Edit Account" button. On the new screen select the Cancel Subscription option. You will be taken to a new screen asking you if you are sure you want to cancel the subscription. If you wish to continue with the cancellation click the "Submit" button.

All subscription cancellation requests become effective at the end of your current subscription cycle (i.e. at the end of your 3-Month subscription). You will still have access to PlanetSide until your current subscription expires.

***NOTE: If you cancel within the free month, you will not be billed for your subscription and your Planetside subscription will remain active until the end of the free month.

Our policy is that we do not give refunds for subscription you have already purchased after your free month is over."

Does that mean I've wasted the $30 odd or because I cancelled in first month I havent wasted the $30 odd.

And yes I like to make my life difficult and am a self confessed fwit :)

Also written to the accounts email and been ignored.

oh and what keys the sprint key, keep reading about a so called sprint key. It cant be the q surely as that aint sprinting is it ?

X

Xtro

Originally posted by GregorFlambasto

or because I cancelled in first month I havent wasted the $30 odd.

So, to dissect your post.

You registered PS, made an account. Chose payment option of 3 months sub - which starts AFTER free month runs out. You've since cancelled this sub (whilst you are still playing your free month).

If thats right, then you can play the free month - when that expires you'll be asked to sub before you can play again - to whatever payment plan you wish.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think you answered yourself in your own post mate with the statment from SOE.

As for sprinting, AFAIK its just Q for max run speed and then theres the surge implant (Function key -whatever its mapped against). I didnt think normal troops could sprint.

G

GregorFlambasto

Cheers Xtro, even though it says it in plain english it's nice to have someone else read and say they see the same. The $30 might come in handy for breed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom