Have GOA broke something?

T

Tumult

I cant get onto the test server. It keeps on going on and offline?

I have got the 1.54 patch and al set up and it worked when it was in german but i cant get on there now?

Can someone explain why?

I

inqy

it's a test server, it's often taken offline for fixes etc.

T

Tumult

they didnt do this with the german one tho

and take it offline every two mins?

they must have broke something :)

S

shilak

Of course they have, this is GOA we are talking about ;)

M

Mardukk

This morning I entered and have a few duels and some of the spell text were in german.Maybe is to fix a few things like that

I

inqy

aye. I think someone forgot to change all the files back to the english server setup :)

C

Carlos Bananos

The duel msg's aint working when it's in english, but when the language is french, they work fine. Prolly trying to fix that.

A lot of ppl crash when trying to connect also.

O

old.Biffsmash

Typical... I wonder if shrouded isles is gonna be ruined for us on UK servers too :(

They can never seem to get it right in english, when the patches started out in english in the first place :(

If i get my shrouded isles CD, and GOA's servers aint up and running on release day, they can kiss my 4 accounts goodbye :p hehe

Seriously though, it's a joke, I thought they would of learnt how to do this by now :/

Well, hopefully the real patch on the real patch day will come on time without bugs :)

S

shilak

Its obviously far harder to patch from English to English than you might expect ;)

I

inqy

surely it's better to catch bugs now rather than after patch though?

O

old.Biffsmash

I think mythic caught the bugs, surely they can tell GOA how to do it, or give them the corrections :p

But then again, maybe it IS hard to go from English to English :))

Lets hope they do get it sorted out on Patch day, I for one have every faith in GOA to deliver on time :D

G

granny

It was orange wavy man.

bb06.gif

T

Tumult

Hmmm english to english must be realy hard !

The sever is still in german

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom